Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
That may be the first time I've ever seen Casey get T'd up. Good. About time he took one.

Meh, it was a borderline foul, the emotions are just too high.

You're down by 15-20 in this game, you cant complain about officiating missing 1 or 2 calls. Play a proper game Raptors and get back in.

even now as I'm typing we're now down 21, embarrassing effort, what is there to cheer for here!?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
One more game like this and i think Casey is canned.

Question. Did Whiteside for the heat try out for the raptors at one time? He'd look good in a raptor uni lol

LeafsFan97

Apr 16, 2015
Toronto
washington's backcourt completely outclassed ours. Wish we had a Wall/Beal type player. Ross has to go and we need a better PF.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
JJ, the best defensive player didnt play during that 40 point 3rd quarter. ISOs for offense, can't defend a pick and roll. What did the coach do?

JJ couldn't guard anyone in the second either and missed 4 free throw. He didn't exactly have me screaming for him to return. Every single player sucked tonight....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad