Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Raptors can't stop a pick-n-roll to save their lives. They don't anticipate it, no clue where it's coming from, nobody hedges, zero communication. Some of that is coaching but did none of these guys ever face a pick-n-roll prior to this year?

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
So we didn't just lose home court, we're down 2-0, and Randy Wittman is making Dwane Casey look like, well, Randy Wittman.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
This is why we should have went for Milwaukee. They have worse experience and even worse depth then we do. Washington was one of the legitimate teams in the East. Milwaukee isn't even close.

Big mountain to climb now.

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
Being a Toronto sports fan really does suck..

I am seriously considering only watching spectator sports rather than team sports.

Nov 6, 2007
I have no clue what's wrong with this team. Maybe they were looking past washington since they beat them so many times in the season? They better tie the series in Washington.

Nah. They went 12-15 after the all-star break. Team has been in decline for a few months.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
29 years old. 4 more years, too.

Meh not really concerned with a 4 year contract. Lots of players go far with back issues. Just changes their game a bit. Maybe it will be a good thing if Lowry takes less jumping shots from back pain

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
o6Ckv8y.gif

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
This is why we should have went for Milwaukee. They have worse experience and even worse depth then we do. Washington was one of the legitimate teams in the East. Milwaukee isn't even close.

Big mountain to climb now.

Watching these two games, the absolute worst thing would have been to squeak out a win against Milwaukee and then get spanked by LeBron

At least now we know this team needs to make some real changes to even sniff the contenders in the East (well, if it keeps going like this)

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I seriously can't believe how garbage Toronto sports teams are. As a die hard fan it breaks my heart.
You ****ing lose 2 .. AT HOME I just can't believe it
I'm so disappointed but after the Leafs game 7 collapse I am no longer surprised

I thought Raps would be different but I guess not

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Watching these two games, the absolute worst thing would have been to squeak out a win against Milwaukee and then get spanked by LeBron

At least now we know this team needs to make some real changes to even sniff the contenders in the East (well, if it keeps going like this)

What? So you'd rather lose to Washington like punks then beat a bad team get some playoff win experience and get beat by the best player in the league?

:help:

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
What? So you'd rather lose to Washington like punks then beat a bad team get some playoff win experience and get beat by the best player in the league?

:help:

In a round about way I know what he's saying.

Beating Milwaukee in an easy series is fool's gold. Washington is a good team, and they're wiping the floor with us atm. The domination on the glass and lack of inside presence is embarrassing, and really telling that the shortcomings we've seen since the all star break are real. (not that I thought Masai would have the wool pulled over his eyes anyway)

I don't blame Casey for the losses, because I don't think there's a coach on the planet who can make up for your all star PG making 5 fg in 2 games while collecting 10 fouls. But going into Washington I expect Casey to punch back at Whittman. Going in with the same gameplan while expecting Kyle to 180 is foolish. Give this team a different look, start JJ instead of Ross, let PPAt spread the floor instead and feed Jonas instead of this failed screen, no ball movement, run the clock down iso garbage that seems to be the default mode for this team

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
"I don't want to go through customs anymore."- Paul Pierce

I effing hate this guy. I actually believe we'll win game 3.... we're a desperate team right now. Sucks were losing but you just gotta keep hope alive things turn around.

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
I seriously can't believe how garbage Toronto sports teams are. As a die hard fan it breaks my heart.
You ****ing lose 2 .. AT HOME I just can't believe it
I'm so disappointed but after the Leafs game 7 collapse I am no longer surprised

I thought Raps would be different but I guess not

I hear ya. But it's just sports. It sucks but it's just sports. Just gotta hope Masai finally puts his stamp on this team. The Colangelo era has to end.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
"I don't want to go through customs anymore."- Paul Pierce

I effing hate this guy. I actually believe we'll win game 3.... we're a desperate team right now. Sucks were losing but you just gotta keep hope alive things turn around.

Bradley Beal's trash talking during intermission and jawing at Lowry is far more maddening to me. Paul Pierce is a HOF'er, hate him in the series, but you have to respect him and the career he's put together.

Beal on the other hand acts like he's at the schoolyard and yeah he had a good game, but the kid has a long way to go before he gets the respect of players or fans around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad