Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Once again Lowry tried to save the team but Pierce once again shows up only when needed

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Why was Lowry playing John Wall like that??

The clock was in our favor and the last thing you want to give up is a drive to the net. If he backed up, Wall wouldn't have beaten him to the lane like that, and Patterson doesn't need to cheat on Pierce. But instead, 3 ball and we only have 16 seconds left.. Brutal Lowry.

mikebel111*

Nah. Just think he'll regress to his career norms.

He was unusually good the second half of last season, and to then to start this season. Thats it.

Not point. You said he is done. Your wrong again
Kyle showed up last minute. Good players do that

And yes injury had nothing do with it

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Fields, Amir, Hayes, Psycho T and Camby's buyout all come off the books this summer. The Raps will have about $17 million in cap space.

mikebel111*

Lets see if Pierce can help his team not get embarassed by Cavs or Hawks:laugh:
See him making that face than "I am an angel to to this league"?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Not point. You said he is done. Your wrong again
Kyle showed up last minute. Good players do that

And yes injury had nothing do with it

Good players do that :laugh:

The dude went what? 6-22? 6-23? Come on man. He's been absolutely atrocious this series. Unless he has 3 straight amazing games where he somehow carries the Raptors (not happening), he can't make up for these past 3 games.

mikebel111*

Time for Masai to work his magic. Kyle will rebound and people will falsly say"I knew he would"
Getting rid of Ross and JV needs to show up for a full season

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
wow does our coach suck.... I was yelling to foul after we made the 3.. nooooope... they don't foul.. PP hits a 3 game over..

STUPID

There's no reason to foul when the shot clock is in your favor and it's only a one possession thing. The last thing you do is foul / give up a drive to the basket like Lowry did.

mikebel111*

Good players do that :laugh:

The dude went what? 6-22? 6-23? Come on man. He's been absolutely atrocious this series. Unless he has 3 straight amazing games where he somehow carries the Raptors (not happening), he can't make up for these past 3 games.

Riding coat tails of Lowry. We are bad when he is bad

Whatever not over exaggerating(Toronto sports teams fans calling card) over 15-20 games about a player after carrying us for nearly 2 seasons but yeah 20 games is norm I know:yo:

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Tons of respect for The Truth. He's constantly evolved his game through the years and is the definition of clutch. Love him. Whoever dubbed the Raps the definition of pretenders earlier is bang on.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

Whatever not over exaggerating(Toronto sports teams fans calling card) over 15-20 games about a player after carrying us for nearly 2 seasons but yeah 20 games is norm I know:yo:

Nah, it's the fact when we needed him most and he agreed that he needed to step up, he couldn't. Good players are able to do that. We just got shown that.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

In basketball, you very often ride the coat tails of one player. What happens if Cleveland loses James? They are barely a playoff team, if that. Look what happened to Miami after James left. The Bulls would be a very average team if you took out Rose. It goes on and on and on.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
In basketball, you very often ride the coat tails of one player. What happens if Cleveland loses James? They are barely a playoff team, if that. Look what happened to Miami after James left. The Bulls would be a very average team if you took out Rose. It goes on and on and on.

Difference is, those players usually show up when they are needed. Lowry hasn't shown up for a game this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad