Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionda

AL East Champions
Dec 31, 2007
Toronto, ON
About to get swept on Sunday. It'll be fun having this hang over our heads for the next year. Getting taunted by fans around the league should be really enjoyable. We all knew the 1st round would be tough given some glaring flaws and how poorly they'd been playing.. but this.. this really sucks.

mikebel111*

Kyle will respond next season

MVP MVP MVP

You dont think he feels horrible about this? Knowing Lowry, he will be better

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Chances of Casey coming back? He's got two years and about $8M left on his deal I believe.

mikebel111*

A full summer of working out, Lowry will be fine
Or
We can run him out of town. No not making excuses for his play, but sheesh you people saying he is terrible and will always be:help:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The team has been sub par for several months. I can't say I'm surprised.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Casey will be given another shot next season. They're not going to sign him long-term then fire him after a franchise best 49 win season losing to one of the decent teams in the East.

If the team starts bad at the beginning of next season, it's possible.

But again, really excited to see the roster turnover and what Masai can do with the salary cap we're going to have.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
so y'all are basically saying there is no LA/San Jose magic that can happen

good to know. well. on to baseball :nod:

Lowry must be injured. Its unbelievable how pathetic he's been. This has been beyond disappointing. JV,Lou, GV and Ross haven't helped

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
A full summer of working out, Lowry will be fine
Or
We can run him out of town. No not making excuses for his play, but sheesh you people saying he is terrible and will always be:help:

4-20 and he's suppose to be a leader?

There's few very players in the league that get the opportunity to shoot 20 shots and only making 4 of them. And none of those players are my point guard...

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Apparently no team in the history of the NBA that's had court home advantage in the 1st round has EVER been swept!!!

Leave it to a Toronto sports team to set that futility record :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad