Utah Hockey Club unveils brand for inaugural season, launches social media

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Honestly, fumbling the first step of having a hockey team makes me even more sure that this team is getting relocated within 10 years

Reactions: Voight and SirJW

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
For those who hate these Jerseys, let me tell you about how brain dead the season ticket process has been. These jerseys are a god send compared to that disaster

• Wow
Reactions: SirJW

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I mean, how bloody hard is it to choose a name that isn't "Hockey Club". Throw together a few focus groups and do some brand surveys amongst the public, then just pick a damn name. It's mind blowing that they couldn't figure it out with so much time to prepare.

Reactions: cg98

Qurpiz

Nudes in profile
Nov 5, 2006
I mean, how bloody hard is it to choose a name that isn't "Hockey Club". Throw together a few focus groups and do some brand surveys amongst the public, then just pick a damn name. It's mind blowing that they couldn't figure it out with so much time to prepare.
No they gotta get it right

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
The whole thing starts to smell very fishy

The arena that kinda suck
The off shelf 50% discounted branding
The rumors about Tavares going there

#kindamisstheyotesalready?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
No really what the f***? We went from one embarassing thing (Mullet arena) to their replacement wearing college jerseys and picking the most generic name humanly possible.

I guess I didn't read closer that this is temporary but still, man. Yuck. At least the year 1 merch is gonna have true exclusivity value.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013

Hey, you can't rush these things. Can you imagine if they only spent 5 months picking the name and ended up with something absurd like Wild or Ducks? :sarcasm:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
200w.gif

Reactions: HolyCrap

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: