Useless Thread MDCCLX: Cooking Failure

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Here's that, in the event it doesn't show up. i never know with this freaking site.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.32.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 7.32.07 PM.png
    955.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: OmniCube

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ What does this mean? The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this? There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors, Spreading incorrect information, Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s. Am I banned from the Reddit? No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it? Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future? Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

member 157595

Poor you. When you used to be a sports fan.

Poor me? I have a great life and am incredibly lucky. The only thing I miss right now is traveling, since traveling with a 1-year old is extraordinarily difficult.

I'm not deprived in the least and I don't miss a life of obsessing over kids games.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Poor me? I have a great life and am incredibly lucky. The only thing I miss right now is traveling, since traveling with a 1-year old is extraordinarily difficult.

I'm not deprived in the least and I don't miss a life of obsessing over kids games.
It's a fun distraction from the real world

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

you can play it off however you want, but because you're not a deep-rooted sports fan anymore, it obviously shows that you're failing at life and have nothing to live for.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
don't even know why you'd bring a child into the world in a mostly sports-free environment

setting up for failure right from the start.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Zaide you are pretty much Don cherry

"This good ol Canadian girl works hard gold medalists (despite finishing 2nd in Olympic)"

"No screw Serena she is not a good ol Canadian with honest values."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Remember when you claimed Canada was not as good as previous years when they made a gold medal game and previously beat the USA in sj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad