Useless Thread MDCCLX: Cooking Failure

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Joe: Yeah man a f***ing silverback would destroy you in under 5 seconds. There's no human on Earth that can handle the raw strength of a gorilla. It would rip you in half.
Guest: You think it would take 5 seconds?
Joe: Yeah. Well, I mean... It's entirely possible it could kill you in one blow if it wanted to. So maybe even less.
Guest: And it's not like gorillas in the wild are going out and exercising as much as they can. They like to hang around and conserve energy so imagine if we could train a gorilla and prescribe it a weight lifting program.
Joe: DUDE.
Joe: eyes get big
Joe: starts breathing into the microphone
Joe: Holy shit.

Never played it. No interest in it.
K

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Find it pretty funny when I’m rewatching now. Especially the scene of them rolling the grass after going for a bike ride.. feel like David chase put that story line in to **** with the fan base.

You want some Johnny cakes bawse ?
Luckily Vito ended up going home and Phil capped his ass

Such a pointless excursion

Reactions: CycloneLaunch

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
is don cherry the only Canadian you know and can reference?
I listened to his podcast today on qc35

He is over the top defensive of his country like zaide. I get being a patriot but a blind jingoistic patriot who only recognizes Canadian talent and ignores the rest of the world smh

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Damien thinks he is still pretty good when he isn't and can barely survive on a shit job

Sound familiar

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"I've never been bothered by a person reclining their seat on an airplane."

Undoubtedly said by some short and selfish assclown.

My knees always touch the seat the in front of me. This isn't a matter of personal space, this is a matter of you crushing my kneecaps for a precious couple degrees of recline.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I never recline my seat, even when no one is behind me, because it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Anyone who reclines is a muttonhead.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"If the seat is designed to recline, the person is allowed to recline."

That's some selfish logic.

My phone has a speakerphone on it, therefore I'm allowed to take calls on speakerphone in public and no one can say shit about it.

See how ridiculous that sounds? Now, imagine everyone doing whatever the f*** they want at all times.

Here, in civilized society, we try to be considerate of each other, we don't just do shit because we can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad