Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

So apparently the Florida Panhandle (Tallahassee/Pensacola region) does have them. Its mainly a deep south & Midwest thing. 🐷

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Stood in a massive line outside for about 30 minutes until I gave up.

Apparently everyone is waiting in line for this daily QR code that then lets you get into the virtual line.

Could they make this process any more excruciating

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"JuSt MaKe An aPpOiNtMeNt OnLiNe"

As all the appointments fill up immediately and they're months away.

To add to my frustration, I had an appointment a few months back, but I couldn't make it, and I haven't been able to make another one since then.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it's the same with doctor's appointments you can't just go in and see one

you have to set one up and the appointments are always booked for weeks in advance

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Funny how you know this, but were bamboozled about Disney restaurant reservations. :laugh:
I shouldn't have to reserve to eat at the restaurants with waiters but eh they are super popular

you also have to pay extra to reserve IIRC but hey, there are plenty of places you can just walk into without a reservation like Tiana's palace and grab and get food

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
the post office won't pick up the phone I have to put on pants in 2 hours and talk to them about replacing my f***in mailbox lock

at least it's near the barber

@Sega Dreamcast just renew your license Friday you don't work Fridays anyway !

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Cuban cafe that I got my last Cuban sandwich from (and 2 empanadas) has closed here :(

Need to find other cuban restaurants now to get my fix !

"Just waste an entire day of your weekend," says the person who is allegedly employed

Honestly just go at 12 noon when the walk ins opens and get it over with

or is that what you tried to do today

if you can only walk in at noon yeah I could see how that would be a problem, but if you could walk in at 8 that woudl be convenient af. nobody ever does this shit at 8 am lol

When is the earlier appointment date you can book just get that even if lit's like 3 months later

unless your license expires in that period in which case you are shit out of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad