NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Non related to the actual game itself, but found it interesting that it was the battle of the two oldest coaches in the league. Reid doesn't surprise me at all, but Harbaugh just seems younger to me. Not sure why I thought that considering he's been in Baltimore for so long.

Also I really like Collinsworth. Really seems like a guy I'd enjoy watching a game with. Kind of the bar for me when it comes to analysts

Edit: I'm not sure how many Baltimore games I'll be able to watch this year with volume on. This whole Likely character has be confused if they are talking about the player or using it as an adjective/adverb

Last edited:
Reactions: bellagiobob

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
And it's negated by an idiot hit out of bounds.

I despise the Chiefs big-time, but the Ravens have been their own worst enemy tonight.
Lamar didn't do himself any favors, cost them the tie with those two brutal throws or the chance to win. But the officiating was brutally on the Chiefs side, those illegal formations that were called on the Ravens and not on the Chiefs. And the missed false starts on the Chiefs tackle, come on. :cry:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Im really high on Green Bay this year, I like Love.

It'll be interesting to see how Hurts does without Kelce dealing with all the pass protection pre snap.

Also be interesting how the offense gels around Moore as OC. Polarizing figure for ‘Boys fans to say the least. But it’s their D that has me worried, they were an absolute tire fire down the stretch last year, and Fangio should help, but I think it will take time. Packers bringing back the core on offense, with their young guns poised to break out. I’m taking the points and the Pack tonight.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Also be interesting how the offense gels around Moore as OC. Polarizing figure for ‘Boys fans to say the least. But it’s their D that has me worried, they were an absolute tire fire down the stretch last year, and Fangio should help, but I think it will take time. Packers bringing back the core on offense, with their young guns poised to break out. I’m taking the points and the Pack tonight.
giphy.gif

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Playing a hunch. I switched to the Pack this afternoon and am sticking with it now. ;)
Haha I’m just kidding. Packers are the underdogs no? Seems like a decent bet to me.

Packers finished the season slapping the cowboys and going toe to toe with the Niners. The eagles finished off the season looking like the Carolina panthers.

Reactions: bellagiobob

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Edit: I'm not sure how many Baltimore games I'll be able to watch this year with volume on. This whole Likely character has be confused if they are talking about the player or using it as an adjective/adverb
Just consider yourself fortunate that TSN and Glen Suitor aren’t calling the game. Now there is a production team that flogs those types of unique word twists and scenarios to absurd levels.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Seems like a preseason game with all the penalties, and zero atmosphere. Love needs to pick it up, off game for him so far.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
That’s what I get for overthinking this one. Should have stayed with my original pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad