Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
wow US fired Greg
Good riddance ! #MentalMidget

And no I do NOT listen to George Clooney and you darned well know I don't listen to "Bluey". :shakehead I will say this for the 16th time........I will vote for a literal corpse rather than the alternative. I can't believe people have not learned from 2016 but yet here we are again. And again we will deserve everything that's coming and Ze Sympathy Train đźš‹ will take the express route past any POS that refuses to vote or votes for "Jr" and then whines about how awful things are under Sir. :nod:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend ! :) đź”” Glad to see you found Mr. Price's lunch as humorous as I did ! :laugh: And yet another clip of "talking plushies".........you just know he talks to his all the time & likely reads a bedtime story to Babe Woof every night ! :biglaugh: :help:

That was supposed to be a lunch?? Good lawd!!! :help: :help:

Seriously, who the hell mixes peas n carrots with their pasta?? That’s just f***ing disgusting. 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Costco raising its annual membership fees for first time in 7 years Costco is raising its annual membership fees for the first time in 7 years

While a Costco membership will cost more, the company's chief financial officer in May emphasized it has no plans of messing with the retailer's popular $1.50 hot dog combo special, in place since 1985.

Costco earlier in the year cracked down on who uses it food court to ensure only members can get the discounted wiener-and-soda deal.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
! :laugh New

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Costco raising its annual membership fees for first time in 7 years Costco is raising its annual membership fees for the first time in 7 years

While a Costco membership will cost more, the company's chief financial officer in May emphasized it has no plans of messing with the retailer's popular $1.50 hot dog combo special, in place since 1985.

Costco earlier in the year cracked down on who uses it food court to ensure only members can get the discounted wiener-and-soda deal.
So glad to see you have your priorities in order :laugh: :shakehead :help: 🌭

Sep 19, 2008
Thought you were a Yankees fan (9-17 over the past month). You so proudly told us so when they didn’t spend $200M+ on Blake Snell this offseason. You said you were done with the Nationals. But here you are.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad