Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan :) Did you have lotsa rain yesterday? ⛈️ I saw some bad looking pics from Toronto. Sounded like a great day to stay in and eat lotsa Pasta a-la peas & carrots ! :laugh:

Can we finish this thread before Christmas? :(

Hood morning @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)

Yes it thunderstormed for a good while yesterday, but I stayed safe and dry and ate real food. :)

And turn that frown upside-down, my cheerful pal!! :nod:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Seriously though, who the f*** eats/cooks peas n carrots with their f***in’ pasta??? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Sounds like some kinda f***ed up Gerber baby food recipe or something

He calls the dish “Jenny”

IMG_0651.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
  • Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just got all my Walmart groceries put away.

They were all out of cane sugar Mexican Coke :(

So i grabbed the rest of their Quebec Maple Coca Cola glass bottle 4 packs and a 4-pack of A&W root beer in glass bottles. :)

• Love

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
When HDR content is on screen, the screen brightness is increased to accommodate the increased luminance range of the HDR content.

Whoever thought that was a good idea is an asshole.

How about you just don't change my screen brightness? This isn't an IMAX theater, I'm just scrolling TikTok on the toilet.

Because that's what people love, their phones just doing random, unrequested shit with no option to turn it off.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Thanks to a local Mexican eatery here in Kitchener I finally got to try the elusive Tamarind flavour of Jarritos!!! 🤤🤤 It’s delicious!!! I just wish more places around here (that sell Jarritos) carried it. As it’s quite a tricky flavour to find…

Am also happy to have the 500 ml. Mexican Coke and Fanta bottles as well as the smaller Mexican Fanta and Squirt bottles for my glass soda bottle collection. :)

• Love

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
🍝🍝🥕🥕🥕

:biglaugh:

@PanthersPens62

Edit: dammit the “Peas” emoticon is broken
I know........I was shocked that with all the unusual emoticons here there were none for a pea. :shakehead It is imperative to have one now that this new "delicasee" of Mr. Price will be an HF running gag. :laugh:

Love your bottle collection. :heart: Brings me back to my childhood when those bottles were the only way to get sodas and you had to have one of those manual bottle openers.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I know........I was shocked that with all the unusual emoticons here there were none for a pea. :shakehead It is imperative to have one now that this new "delicasee" of Mr. Price will be an HF running gag. :laugh:

Love your bottle collection. :heart: Brings me back to my childhood when those bottles were the only way to get sodas and you had to have one of those manual bottle openers.

Am glad I could bring you back to memory lane ol’ chap!!!! :yo: :yo:

I know that unfortunately the 500 ml. Mexican Coke bottle there isn’t made with cane sugar (because of bullshit Mexican dietary/obesity laws) unlike ze export stuff I get here at Walmart in ze 4 packs. But frankly that’s OK as I mainly just wanted the huge bottle for my Coke/soda bottle collection after I drink it. :)

Ditto for the other bottles as well. :) They look neat and I’m sure will be deelish. 😋😋😋

And yeah I always have my Swiss Army Knife that has a bottle opener with me. :laugh:

• Love

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
IMG_4347.jpeg

Here she is!!

It’s the “Cadet” model of SAK which has a large blade, can opener, bottle opener, nail file, two screwdrivers, wire stripper, nail cleaner, and a keyring…but I took that off. :laugh:

Plus the scales are Alox (metal) and not plastic like how they usually are. The wife got this for me for Christmas a few years back.

Since then, I’ve opened hundreds of soda bottles with this thing. :laugh: :heart: :heart: :laugh:

I just wish it included a pair of scissors like how my smaller Swiss Army Knife has a pair. Then it would be legit perfect. :nod:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Every piece is signed by Al Sobotka, the Zamboni driver for years at The Joe.

Umm for $30,000 I’d want/expect that thing to be signed by ALL of ze Russian Five (including Vladdy), Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Yzerman, Gordie Howe, etc. etc. etc.

Not just the f***in’ Zamboni driver… :shakehead

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Umm for $30,000 I’d want/expect that thing to be signed by ALL of ze Russian Five (including Vladdy), Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Yzerman, Gordie Howe, etc. etc. etc.

Not just the f***in’ Zamboni driver… :shakehead
It would be perfect for Mr. Price (a great companion for "Lyle" :biglaugh:), but you know he's not going to pony up 30 grand for anything ! :laugh: 💰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad