Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah the true shine was like 100 proof or more.

That coloured Koolaid lookin’ shit in Mason jars though is probably just diluted rubbin’ alcohol and sugar. Garbage sold to hipsters.

Shit, I may be a Canadian but I’ve watched enough documentaries/read up on ol’ Popcorn Sutton to know what’s up.

Popcorn did it right.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah the true shine was like 100 proof or more.

That coloured Koolaid lookin’ shit in Mason jars though is probably just diluted rubbin’ alcohol and sugar. Garbage sold to hipsters.

Shit, I may be a Canadian but I’ve watched enough documentaries/read up on ol’ Popcorn Sutton to know what’s up.

Popcorn did it right.

Him selling shine out in the open will always be badass

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just tried this stuff from my stash….

SangriaUnit_12oz-1.jpg

Pretty good. It’s like if some red wine and soda f***ed and had a non-alcoholic, cane sugar baby.

7/10

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If you have the time, this is highly interesting….

It’s Popcorn discussing life, his family, childhood, and a whole bunch of other interesting things.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I love how he mentions that back in his childhood days when you loaned somebody $$, that that person would be at your house 10AM on Saturday with the $, or they’d be there still at 10AM even it they didn’t have the $

“Nowadays you loan a sumbitch five dollars….you’re f***ed

So true….

Reactions: End of Line

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my all-things Mexican fan ! :) 🌮 🌯 🇲🇽 Today begins a 4 day golf watching extravaganza as The British Open has begun. The worse the weather, the more fun it is to watch ! Of course the suspense gets bigger for Sleepy Joe & tonight we hear from the supposedly "new & improved Sir". :rolleyes:

“New and improved Sir???” Did that bullet magically go through his ear and tweak his brain somehow?? 🤔🤔:sarcasm:

Golf watching eh?? Ahh yes the good ol’ cure for insomnia :laugh: :laugh: Get your pillow and blankie ready ol’ chap!! :nod: :nod: :)

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
In this morning’s cane sugar soda-related news, Mexican orange Fanta is damn near orgasmically deelish. 😋😋😋🤤🤤🤤

Had my smaller bottle of it like an hour ago when I made some ground sirloin tacos for breakfast as I didn’t have dinner last night. :laugh: :laugh:

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad