Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
shit like this is why i have to trash talk canada, I wasn't going to say shit, I was going to be nice and not say anything about Canada advancing but you assholes force my hand

I will now actively root for Canada to fail in copa !
We have the Olympics soon bud

Sep 19, 2008
1719889609489.png

wow SUA is big time now.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@PanthersPens62 the only reason I would allow myself to spend 30 dollars on 3 objects plus delivery fee is because I literally cannot leave the house due to my flu
I'm curious as to how your experience went. Did you wait long for a shopper to be assigned? From stuff I've read, shoppers HATE dealing with tiny orders like yours because the gratuity is very small. So it can take extra long for a shopper to accept an order like yours was. :nod: Was the delivery smooth?

Sep 19, 2008
I'm curious as to how your experience went. Did you wait long for a shopper to be assigned? From stuff I've read, shoppers HATE dealing with tiny orders like yours because the gratuity is very small. So it can take extra long for a shopper to accept an order like yours was. :nod: Was the delivery smooth?
no

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

No........to what? :help: I asked 2 different questions.......if it took long for a shopper to be assigned AND if the delivery experience went smoothly.

The reason I asked is because one time when I had a bad experience (which is rare) I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit where "Instacart Shoppers" have a discussion thread and I found a ton of shoppers bitching about small batches (orders) because it doesn't work out financially for them due to the amount of gas they have to use driving to/from versus the small gratuity the small orders generate. So many of them will not accept said order & it takes extra long for a shopper who is willing to accept it.

Morning Joe absent today 😂
I told you yesterday that "Mike" :rolleyes: said he was on a "scheduled vacation". I assume he will be off all week. I just find it odd that she is still there, which is why people were speculating it may have been really a "time out" for his bad behavior Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Following each practice, Commanders players and coaches may stop to sign autographs for fans. Autographs are not guaranteed and are up to the discretion of the player and/or coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad