Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Missed Connection post but I figure I gotta take my chance and see if its meant to be.

Last night at the Annabelle Lee Tavern around 6 pm

You (late 70s male, shorts, long socks, plaid collar shirt, big beer gut, suspenders?) walked in with your wife, daughter and son in law.

Me (mid 40s, brown pants, orange shirt, orange hat, slight beer gut) was already sitting down with my wife and daughter.

You were talking to your SIL about a type of hop that they traced the lineage all the way back to Maryland and how it is truly a Maryland originated hop and how cool is it you can make a truly maryland made beer.

Your SIL wasnt paying you attention, staring blankly past you, completely not engaged.

Me practically falling off my chair trying to crean my neck to listen better.

If you read this, please DM me. I get the feeling you were visiting Baltimore but .. well ... anyway.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
yeah, gasp and express shock :laugh:

you will have nothing to say until Joe's commentary on Tuesday morning
Let's see if he is even here this week. "Mike" :eyeroll: said he has a "scheduled vacation" but she may have said that to quell rumors he was given a forced "time out" for how he treated her on Friday.

Nothing good came of the news from DC today & the Meth Kittens are losing players left and right today. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Let's see if he is even here this week. "Mike" :eyeroll: said he has a "scheduled vacation" but she may have said that to quell rumors he was given a forced "time out" for how he treated her on Friday.

Nothing good came of the news from DC today & the Meth Kittens are losing players left and right today. :cry:
at least one of your teams finally won something for once.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood afternoon!!!! :) :) :) @PanthersPens62

I hope you fully enjoyed ze parade yesterday :) :)
Immensely! :yo:

Do I need to once again list EVERY championship I've experienced in my lifetime between my time in The Burgh & South Florida? :dunno:

Do I need to once again list EVERY championship I've experienced in my lifetime between my time in The Burgh & South Florida? :dunno:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
After 3.5hrs the boards are finally acting normal again.

And it was so nice to not see another Pejorative Slured LeafsFan23 thread on the trade forum either

Sep 19, 2008

1719872891452.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad