Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Complaints from who? Mr. Forrester? :shakehead You keep lapping up The Great One & I'll keep lapping up MJ! :yo:
its' a common complaint on message boards that Joe keeps talking over everyone

most recent complaint I saw was that Willie Geist should take over MJ full time because Joe and Mika have lost it

Judging by the ratings I'd agree. Shake that up too. And good riddance to Hassan Minaj or whatever his name was.

"THAT'S THE DAILY SHOW GUY"

who cares

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
its' a common complaint on message boards that Joe keeps talking over everyone

most recent complaint I saw was that Willie Geist should take over MJ full time because Joe and Mika have lost it

Judging by the ratings I'd agree. Shake that up too. And good riddance to Hassan Minaj or whatever his name was.

"THAT'S THE DAILY SHOW GUY"

who cares
So he talks over people.........he entertains me. Thats why I tune in. I get my news from other sources but I enjoy the back and forth between Joe and his guests/analysts.

Meanwhile, I see Mr. McClure put you in your place yet again last night in the Spying Thread! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
clammed up :laugh:

my record on HF arguments remains unbeaten. I am the 2001 canes of HF arguing

i'm the floyd mayweather jr, the boss
call me the best, i'm the hoss

let me spit some rhymes for yinz haters
gonna send you in the lunar craters

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And nobody argues better than me...WE LOVE WINNING THE ARGUMENTS, DON'T WE! And they come knees on the ground begging me, tears in their eyes, "Please Mr. Price show leniency, show mercy", so very very sad. No mercy here...you have to be TOUGH! with these trolls, or else we won't have a forum anymore!

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And nobody argues better than me...WE LOVE WINNING THE ARGUMENTS, DON'T WE! And they come knees on the ground begging me, tears in their eyes, "Please Mr. Price show leniency, show mercy", so very very sad. No mercy here...you have to be TOUGH! with these trolls, or else we won't have a forum anymore!
He's just toying with you at this point ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
and I didn't want to have to say this but I'm gon say it now cause it needs to be said

Don't be entitled enough to think your hive mind opinion that just parrots everybody else is okay

I'm gon be honest. Sometimes I go with the flow. Sometimes I don't. My beliefs especially on here do not jive with the flow. I think differently than you all and I'm not afraid to say it. Some of my beliefs and rhetoric are different. Maybe they are influenced by an IG algorithm. Maybe they're just my simple mind being entertained. But it's no kayfabe. It's how I feel.

And then people want to get upset about it like "YOU CAN'T BE SAYING THAT"

Oh I'm sorry, I can't formulate my own opinion based on what I read off other blogs and instagram and voice it here?

"WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING THE SAME SHIT EVERYONE ELSE DOES"

I do

Everyone in that NHL jersey thread is bashing the NHL for being stupid

Everybody in the NHL Marc Andre Fleury thread wants Fleury to wear his helmet

I did my research and I aligned myself with that view.

There is nothing wrong with that.

There is also nothing wrong with formulating my own opinion and having a contrary opinion.

There is nothing wrong with me being entertained by Kane or other like minded individuals.

• Wow

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
1701480003928.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad