Useless Thread MCMV: Dig the f*** in

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I keep telling ppl that he’s Trent Richardson 2.0. He was on arguably the most stacked Alabama team Saban ever had in 2020 so his warts were always covered plus it was the Covid year. When Warren or even Patterson get the ball they get positive yards without making it look like the hardest run of their life.

His career YPC is under 4 yards. :laugh:

3.3 YPC this year so far. :laugh:

Steelers football is just D and smashmouth run game

Fields is decent I'll give them that but the receivers stink

Pickens and a buncha nobodies

Fields isn't decent. He can't read a defense and you can't even rely on him to hit a wide open WR down field.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1728308551914.jpeg

@MetalheadPenguinsFan

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Just made some chicken breasts in the instant pot to have with salads for the week.

PSA for @John Price that chicken can be consumed without being fried and that vegetables can be consumed as well, also without being fried.
Since when did you use a pressure cooker.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Just made some chicken breasts in the instant pot to have with salads for the week.

PSA for @John Price that chicken can be consumed without being fried and that vegetables can be consumed as well, also without being fried.
I made too much food this weekend

- Veal and feta keftas (this should be enough to throw ix on a rant)
- Greek salad
- Tzatziki
- French onion soup
- Confit duck legs
- Quinoa
- Roasted potatoes and Brussel sprouts
- A batch of parathas
- Baked cod with Indian spices
- Curried veggies

😬😬😬

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Kairi Zaide I am all caught up on STAT I don't think the guy hired to fix Hopital St Vincent's reputation has anything good in mind

The hopital administrator doesn't seem to like the recommendations and then the guy was seen at a bar. I think he is offering corrupt solutions that won't fix the problem

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Since when did you use a pressure cooker.

I don't often but have been using it to make chicken for salads lately. First time I've used it in probably 4-5 years up until recently.

- Greek salad
- Tzatziki
- French onion soup
- Confit duck legs
- Quinoa
- A batch of parathas
- Curried veggies

😬😬😬

I don't think I cooked anything the entire weekend.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

- Greek salad
- Tzatziki
- French onion soup
- Confit duck legs
- Quinoa
- A batch of parathas
- Curried veggies

😬😬😬
why eat baby cow

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
@Kairi Zaide I am all caught up on STAT I don't think the guy hired to fix Hopital St Vincent's reputation has anything good in mind

The hopital administrator doesn't seem to like the recommendations and then the guy was seen at a bar. I think he is offering corrupt solutions that won't fix the problem
The woman he's meeting with at the bar is the woman angry Santa had an affair with last season!

Her job was to investigate the things happening at the hospital for the government and their affair being revealed ruined her reputation!

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Pretty bored myself tbh... I'm about to go on leave for 9 weeks and start training my backfill today so can't even do my work. I'm a morning person and like to start work around 5am but we don't even start training until 10am and the wait to just get this shit done is driving me nuts.

Just happy I found this new website to kill time. Seems like a great forum.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Turandot (Italian: [turanˈdɔt] ;[1][2] see below) is an opera in three acts by Giacomo Puccini to a libretto in Italian by Giuseppe Adami and Renato Simoni. Puccini left the opera unfinished at the time of his death in 1924; it premiered in 1926 after the music was posthumously completed by Franco Alfano.

The opera is set in China and follows the Prince Calaf, who falls in love with the cold Princess Turandot.[3] In order to win her hand in marriage, a suitor must solve three riddles, with a wrong answer resulting in his execution. Calaf passes the test, but Turandot refuses to marry him. He offers her a way out: if she is able to guess his name before dawn the next day, he will accept death.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
18 games to be nationally televised this week

Kraken hosting Blues; Panthers beginning Cup defense; Utah's debut against Bedard, Blackhawks on opening night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad