Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Gratzky to your Lady LSU gals!!!! :yo:
no

This is a weird Friday because it feels like it should be Saturday for some reason
this zipair airfare is crazy low

at 500 dollars even i could afford to go to japan

the only thing is I don't f***ing speak japanese and I'm not going to hire a tour guide like @Kairi Zaide to translate everything for me because I'm too stupid to use google or kakao translate

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I can't believe the red team lost by that little and then that woman started crying !

so dramatic

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
no

the only thing is I don't f***ing speak japanese and I'm not going to hire a tour guide like @Kairi Zaide to translate everything for me because I'm too stupid to use google or kakao translate
I'll have to look into that airline.
I'm going to learn what I can before the trip so that I can at least try to communicate simple sentences!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Thanks for your patience! We're excited for you to join the early conversation on the Bluesky app. Please follow the instructions below:

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
no

You would spend your entire time at the used panties vending machines

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I dont want to see any horny posting today. There will be reports if I do.
1701440777852.jpeg

1701440808180.jpeg

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I love how you post a tweet on the Football Board seemingly endorsing Josh Harris' plan for a slow rebuild when you continuously bash Mid-Mario for not getting The U fixed right away. Oh the irony :rolleyes:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I love how you post a tweet on the Football Board seemingly endorsing Josh Harris' plan for a slow rebuild when you continuously bash Mid-Mario for not getting The U fixed right away. Oh the irony :rolleyes:
another QB ruined by mario. First Herbert now TVD.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
will you stop f***ing simping so hard for mario. why don't you critique him as much as you did geno. you hatedddd geno despite all the great things he did for your university.

"BUT HE DIDN'T WIN ENOUGH"

just like mario didn't win enough. but somehow it was okay to go after gino every f***ing game

get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I got to admit some of the comparisons of RD to "Forrester Lite" last night were quite hilarious

he was telling anecdotal stories but not as good as Forrester

"WE LOVE THE PEOPLE DON'T WE....FINE PEOPLE!"

"Very strong, big man, tears in his eyes" :laugh:

You may not agree with him but the sheer way he talks is hilarious

the way he will always spin things to make him look like the big guy and how the other guys is always kneeling, tears in his eyes, came to me said "Please Mr. Forrester we need your help"

oh man

i just...I wish I coudl move on but I can't get it out of my head

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I got to admit some of the comparisons of RD to "Forrester Lite" last night were quite hilarious

he was telling anecdotal stories but not as good as Forrester

"WE LOVE THE PEOPLE DON'T WE....FINE PEOPLE!"

"Very strong, big man, tears in his eyes" :laugh:

You may not agree with him but the sheer way he talks is hilarious

the way he will always spin things to make him look like the big guy and how the other guys is always kneeling, tears in his eyes, came to me said "Please Mr. Forrester we need your help"

oh man

i just...I wish I coudl move on but I can't get it out of my head
Yes, let's risk becoming a dictatorship because "he's hilarious". :rolleyes:

As for Mid-Mario, he was left a mess by Manure so he has a grace period with me just like Joshua seems to have with you for the Commies. Gino piled up regular season wins but choked in the post season when it counts most. Swallow this other factoid:

In 2019, Herbert’s final year at Oregon, we saw him lead the Ducks to the Pac 12 Championship and a Rose Bowl victory.

So to me that's more important then him padding his stats. I don't see Staley doing wonders with him either.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yes, let's risk becoming a dictatorship because "he's hilarious". :rolleyes:

As for Mid-Mario, he was left a mess by Manure so he has a grace period with me just like Joshua seems to have with you for the Commies. Gino piled up regular season wins but choked in the post season when it counts most. Swallow this other factoid:

In 2019, Herbert’s final year at Oregon, we saw him lead the Ducks to the Pac 12 Championship and a Rose Bowl victory.

So to me that's more important then him padding his stats. I don't see Staley doing wonders with him either.
did you see the debate last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad