Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
has morning Joe brought up the terrible polling numbers
Yes, it was the main topic for almost the entire 1st hour and Joe absolutely eviscerated "the deplorables" for supporting someone who wants to turn this into an authoritarian rule and throw his enemies in jail. :shakehead

do you go to Seminole hard rock often
Never been there.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yes, it was the main topic for almost the entire 1st hour and Joe absolutely eviscerated "the deplorables" for supporting someone who wants to turn this into an authoritarian rule and throw his enemies in jail. :shakehead

Never been there.
his poll numbers suck because he's too old

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Please.....PLEASE tell me this was not your breakfast. :help: All we have seen the last few days is that bowl of ice cream w/toppings. Tell me you re-stocked your house with food since you ran out last week.

As for tomorrow.......you have all day to go out and vote, :shakehead But since you are going to again insist that you are not allowed to leave until 3PM or 8 hours after you wake up :rolleyes: you can still go out and vote at that time.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Please.....PLEASE tell me this was not your breakfast. :help: All we have seen the last few days is that bowl of ice cream w/toppings. Tell me you re-stocked your house with food sine you ran out last week.

As for tomorrow.......you have all day to go out and vote, :shakehead But since you are going to again insist that you are not allowed to leave until 3PM or 8 hours after you wake up :rolleyes: you can still go out and vote at that time.
I'm actually pretty stocked right now

all I need is toilet paper in bulk.

PXL_20231106_143355783.jpg
PXL_20231106_143414278.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yeah, I can see why you need the toilet paper in bulk!! :laugh: And what is with all those bottles of salad dressing when I have never seen pictures of you eating an actual salad?? I shudder to think what you put the dressing on. :scared:
they were purchased from Costco like a year ago

they've long since expired yet I can't throw them out

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
they were purchased from Costco like a year ago

they've long since expired yet I can't throw them out
Throw. Them. The ****. OUT!!!!!!!!!! :help: And I don't want any lame excuses about how you'll get in trouble like you will if you leave the house before 3PM.

Pursuant to what I just said to you in my PM about stupid people........I made the humongous mistake of going to Fin Heaven at halftime yesterday. What a cesspool of stupidity. People demanding the firing of Coach Nerd & comparing him to Adam ******* Gase!!! :shakehead I know these assholes hate him because he's not all macho like Dan Campbell. Another reason I will not post on team boards here. Easy to see why Mr. Forrester is likely to get another term. :help:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
fin heaven 😂
Canes Insight was just as big a cesspool during and after the NC State debacle but at least that was somewhat warranted. That said, the TVD hate there has been going on since before this latest slump and I still think Mario deserves as much time as Coach K got to right the ship. :nod:

And that's a mild version of the venom spewed at him. He has gotten a LOT better this year at getting plays in. Yes, there was a little of that yesterday but it was NOT the reason they lost. My only gripe with Coach Nerd is his reluctance to use the running game more.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Use a streaming site for football yesterday.

Stream was high quality but the problem was every 5 or so minutes the feed would stop. Like, no. Keep going. I can't be by my computer manually refreshing and pressing play because your dumb ass keeps stopping the stream after a few minutes.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ducks score 4 in 3rd, end Golden Knights' point streak at 12

McTavish breaks tie with 3:40 remaining for Anaheim, which has won 6 in row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad