Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Miami is a double digit dog to Florida State.

Maybe the offense will put up more than 6 points...
We didn't use a damn drop of lube last year and there's no way they've forgotten about it.

Throw out the rankings when we play Miami. I don't care what the records say. We have already clinched a spot in the ACCCG so a loss here will eliminate our extraordinarily slim NC chances but not have much of an effect otherwise if we win out after that. Washington is a better team than we are anyways.

EDIT: AND f*** THE DALLAS COWBOYS TOO

Last edited:
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Celebrity Picker CJ Stroud with a heroic effort to come from behind & beat the Bucs! I doubt Nate Bargatze could pull that off! :shakehead

I'll take my $4000 fake $$$ win over a measly $4.01 any day! :laugh:
I had Stroud #1 last year and I'm genuinely glad the Texans have themselves a QB.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Why do you do so many things that make you mad

Life too short for that shit homie
because he said some stupid things but he also said some intriguing things that made me think

not sure why this was not done on the super bowl halftime show

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
In 1963, Jerry Wolman purchased the Philadelphia Eagles.[4] Wolman was a sports fan growing up and loved hearing the Washington Redskins' fight song "Hail to the Redskins" at games.[3] Spawning from his admiration for the Redskins' song, Wolman searched for musicians to implement a team song for the Eagles, and founded The Philadelphia Eagles' Sound of Brass band in 1964.[3] The group included 200 musicians and dancers, and was led by Arlen Saylor, of Boyertown, Pennsylvania, who was appointed as the Eagles' entertainment director in 1966 and is credited with penning an arrangement of the fight song that the band played at home games during halftime in the 1960s.[5] Wolman's push to popularize the fight song flew under the radar, however, and in 1969 the Sound of Brass band was discontinued.[5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad