Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What are the odds we are greeted by a grumpy Mr. Price Sunday morning because he either forgot to change his clocks or one of the ones that turns back automatically fails!!?? :laugh:

I reckon he’ll whine about “being tired” or “not being able to adjust to ze time switch…”
due to the time switch game 7 of the Japan series will be at 4:30 am !

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20231008_150841425.jpg

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@PanthersPens62 on Gameday when the last two picked "America" 😂🇺🇸
It was not the last 2.......Kirk picked AF but for some asinine reason they had the Flag on his space. :shakehead Seriously, this was the 2nd worse Celebrity Picker after Jack Harlow, who was basically clueless about college football. This clown was not funny, talking way too much about his lame alma mater, and I am assuming an admirer of Mr. Forrester with all that flag BS.

Kaitlan Collins would have also been a viable choice.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It was not the last 2.......Kirk picked AF but for some asinine reason they had the Flag on his space. :shakehead Seriously, this was the 2nd worse Celebrity Picker after Jack Harlow, who was basically clueless about college football. This clown was not funny, talking way too much about his lame alma mater, and I am assuming an admirer of Mr. Forrester with all that flag BS.

Kaitlan Collins would have also been a viable choice.
you care too much about the picker

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
listening to Jay bilas on a podcast.

noted Duke player Jay bilas.

Did he play for those 1986 teams before you started bandwagon ing ERR "became a coach K fan"

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't know about you but most Miami alumni do not have a favorable impression of Duke basketball

Just saying.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
did you watch the documentary about the class that saved coach K because he was in danger after 4 mid years after taking over in 1980.

Who cares

Do you realize you don't have to watch it live
yes I do because it's nearly impossible to find a replay

kbo and NPB suck with replay games. yes I get highlights but not full replay.

It's not like I'm going to watch the full game anyway I wake up like 2 hours after the game starts and join in in the 5th inning lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
purchased so many games my 2 terabyte pc game drive is out of space.

no time to play all my games.

The immortals of avenum game is the most hilarious. Haven't played a second yet it takes up 100 gigs.

@Sega Dreamcast how big is your game drive out of curiosity

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
listening to Jay bilas on a podcast.

noted Duke player Jay bilas.

Did he play for those 1986 teams before you started bandwagon ing ERR "became a coach K fan"
We have been over this numerous times. :help: The U did not bring hoops back until 1988. I do remember rooting for Duke teams when Bilas played. I also remember that it took Coach K awhile before he had big success there. Thankfully they stuck with him like hopefully The U football people will with Mario. :nod:

IDGAF about other Canes fans hating Duke. I NEVER root for Duke when they play The U. And again, this is very rich coming from someone with multiple bandwagon teams. :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We have been over this numerous times. :help: The U did not bring hoops back until 1988. I do remember rooting for Duke teams when Bilas played. I also remember that it took Coach K awhile before he had big success there. Thankfully they stuck with him like hopefully The U football people will with Mario. :nod:

IDGAF about other Canes fans hating Duke. I NEVER root for Duke when they play The U. And again, this is very rich coming from someone with multiple bandwagon teams. :eyeroll:
ROFL I FOR GOT

Miami without mens basketball 😂

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad