Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
The Washington Commanders today announced Eugene Shen as the team's senior vice president of football strategy. Shen will oversee all analytics and software development for the football operation.

Shen arrives in Washington with experience in both coaching and personnel analytics at the NFL level. He previously served as vice president of football analytics for the Jacksonville Jaguars, overseeing all data and analytics for the entire football operation.

Prior to his stint with Jacksonville, he held the position of director of personnel analytics with the Miami Dolphins from 2019-2021.
That was before the Coach Nerd era, so I would not get too excited over this. :nod:

Not sure the point of posting the 2 maps were, but the distance between DC & Baltimore is about the same as between Miami & West Palm/Mar-A-Lago. :nod:

Howdy!!! @PanthersPens62

Happy Fri-yay!!!
Back at ya! Don't forget we gain an hour of sleepy-bye tomorrow! 🕰️ :yo: Another big football weekend ahead.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Edit: My phone is a piece of shit, f*** this

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
1. nobody else lives here but me so I can be as cheap as I want
2. the plastic table you all keep seeing isn't even a main, as specified before there is a wood table to the left of it which literally has a computer and pokemon on it
3. the boombox is there for decoration and is used sporadically to listen to the radio
4. there's plenty of expensive shit here including the sofa, TV (no it's not QULED or whatever you lot keep demanding), and a 700 dollar receiver and 5 speaker system in the basement
It's not about how expensive everything is per se, it's more how there's no thought to anything. Clutter is everywhere, no nice materials anywhere, everything is kinda dirty and grimey, and there's just no intention on design.

It's gotta be depressing af to live alone in that place. A little though and good investment like Niki mentioned goes a long way.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's not about how expensive everything is per se, it's more how there's no thought to anything. Clutter is everywhere, no nice materials anywhere, everything is kinda dirty and grimey, and there's just no intention on design.

It's gotta be depressing af to live alone in that place. A little though and good investment like Niki mentioned goes a long way.
who care about design is this property brothers rofk6

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
remember when @Zaide claimed it was dangerous to wear noise canceling technology in the city
yes

and there's even more scientific evidence of such than there was when i initially made that claim

especially now that everyone is an idiot that NEEDS a suv or large vehicle for no practical reason other than their very own (and only their own) perceived sense of security (and combine that with EVs that make less noise)

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
also in that IG you posted the "headphone less" is clearly for someone listening to stuff with their volume up while in a stationary position at an airport, thus annoying everyone else lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
man doesn't care about design

man cares about efficiency and placing objects on preexisting structures from my old apartment like the 2 folding tables here

i just don't see why i should "upgrade" or give them away or sell anything I own on facebook marketplace / goodwill. I hoard shit. That radio has been with me since like 1995 lol

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
man doesn't care about design

man cares about efficiency and placing objects on preexisting structures from my old apartment like the 2 folding tables here

i just don't see why i should "upgrade" or give them away or sell anything I own on facebook marketplace / goodwill. I hoard shit. That radio has been with me since like 1995 lol
design is not dissociate from efficiency

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
design is not dissociate from efficiency
i just keep old crap

if it still works why sell it

i literally have a laptop i purchased on the west coast in 2012 which is still operational and in my kitchen

it may be slow but it still works. And yes it was dead for like 4 or 5 years but once I swapped the battery it worked again so I started using it again

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's too cold here so I have been considering moving to @Hammettf2b LA, SD or even Vegas, but it would also mean I probably have to sell a lot of the crap I built up over 40 years

radio, gone. folding tables, gone.

I don't know if I can part with them :laugh: I know people sell and how do you call it...downsize all the time but I just can't do that. That bed filled with plushies you all know is literally an old mattress from the house from like...2015 lol. It just has a mattress pad on it

no it's even older than that. it's just when I moved in 2015 that mattress was there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad