Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20231102_222926375.jpg

Reactions: Neil Racki

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

Look, man, I'm not really triggered by this. I just don't understand how someone with unlimited funds who doesn't have to work for their money (thus has no real value on a dollar) can live so trashily.

Like, don't you want nice stuff? Now that I make real money I don't really ever want to live with plastic tables and 25 year old tacky boomboxes around. I mean, you literally use an ironing board as a table. What is that about? Don't you want to elevate your style and living conditions at all?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Look, man, I'm not really triggered by this. I just don't understand how someone with unlimited funds who doesn't have to work for their money (thus has no real value on a dollar) can live so trashily.

Like, don't you want nice stuff? Now that I make real money I don't really ever want to live with plastic tables and 25 year old tacky boomboxes around. I mean, you literally use an ironing board as a table. What is that about? Don't you want to elevate your style and living conditions at all?
there's another room with a f***ing ps5 in it and another one with a 700 dollar audio system in it. what the f*** are you talking about?

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
there's another room with a f***ing ps5 in it and another one with a 700 dollar audio system in it. what the f*** are you talking about?
100% you do you. PS5 and some sound bar are "noteworthy" for a 16 year old and I rock my PS5 and sound bar. I am a huge advocate of making your living space be super comfy and thought out. Im a hippie type I guess so i go for textures, wood, earth, patterns etc. Hand painted cabinets from india and china, natural and drift wood stuff, textures, soft lightning throughout, house plant open shelf thing etc

Ikea is a good starter for designing your living space. fabrics/colors/lighting. Your living space needs a complete overhaul. in my humble unsolicited opinion.

Highly recommend making your current living space a reflection of you. And if sports is you .. awesome but invest if cool shelves and lights etc

Accent+Cabinet[1].jpg

^^ $300 and its freaking beautiful

Genivee+2+Door+Accent+Cabinet[1].jpg

^^ $600 .. I have one just like it diffirent color scheme as my bed end table

Galina+Solid+Wood+Novelty+Lamp[1].jpg

Coleford+65''+Black+Tree+Floor+Lamp[1].jpg

Reactions: LarryFisherman

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1. nobody else lives here but me so I can be as cheap as I want
2. the plastic table you all keep seeing isn't even a main, as specified before there is a wood table to the left of it which literally has a computer and pokemon on it
3. the boombox is there for decoration and is used sporadically to listen to the radio
4. there's plenty of expensive shit here including the sofa, TV (no it's not QULED or whatever you lot keep demanding), and a 700 dollar receiver and 5 speaker system in the basement

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Washington Commanders today announced Eugene Shen as the team's senior vice president of football strategy. Shen will oversee all analytics and software development for the football operation.

Shen arrives in Washington with experience in both coaching and personnel analytics at the NFL level. He previously served as vice president of football analytics for the Jacksonville Jaguars, overseeing all data and analytics for the entire football operation.

Prior to his stint with Jacksonville, he held the position of director of personnel analytics with the Miami Dolphins from 2019-2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad