Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
look, there are fans who leave Pittsburgh and don't abandon their team @PanthersPens62

"When the city was struggling, and we had nothing and we were going bankrupt and losing jobs, the whole city looked to this football team. It's like a source of hope and kind of took their minds off everything that was going on, and then you see that spread throughout the country. Everybody who relocated over the years, there's still Steelers fans, there's still this burning, 'Once a Pittsburgher, always a Pittsburgher."
Oh good grief I have been gone from The Burgh for 40 years. :shakehead And when I 1st came down here to go to The U I remained a Stillers fan. A turning point for me was 1983 when the Stillers Idiodically passed on Marino because of stupid cocaine rumors & he ended up a Dolphin. The day Miami drafted Marino was the day I became a full fledged 'Fins fan. :yo:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh good grief I have been gone from The Burgh for 40 years. :shakehead And when I 1st came down here to go to The U I remained a Stillers fan. A turning point for me was 1983 when the Stillers Idiodically passed on Marino because of stupid cocaine rumors & he ended up a Dolphin. The day Miami drafted Marino was the day I became a full fledged 'Fins fan. :yo:
that didn't stop those people in the article from being steelers fans after repositioning

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
that didn't stop those people in the article from being steelers fans after repositioning
What part of "A turning point for me was 1983 when the Stillers Idiodically passed on Marino because of stupid cocaine rumors & he ended up a Dolphin. The day Miami drafted Marino was the day I became a full fledged 'Fins fan" did you not understand??? :help: Dan Marino was practically my neighbor. I did not know him but I knew his mother from riding a city bus with her when I was in high school. I was furious with the Stillers for passing on him & when he became a Dolphin it became easy to adopt them as my new go-to team.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol you blowing up like Marino to those autograph seekers

"I'm not doing all these."

the concept of changing teams is foreign to me so forgive my ignorance

scratch that, when the Orioles were here and then the Nats moved in

I'm not an os fan despite what @Paul Simonon says

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
lol you blowing up like Marino to those autograph seekers

"I'm not doing all these."

the concept of changing teams is foreign to me so forgive my ignorance
I would list all 39 of your bandwagon teams but I have other things to do. :rolleyes: Suffice it to say those on the Football Board who have been REKKING you seem to have you down to a tee! :laugh:

wish you had disavowed the loser pens too

imagine being a pens fan pre lemieux
I went to the civic arena in the 70's & early 80's when 5,000 people attended so try again.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Passing On QB Dan Marino Named Steelers' Biggest Franchise Regret

Jul 15, 2023 — Aware of drug rumors with Marino, the Steelers took Texas Tech defensive tackle Gabriel Rivera.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1698963193512.png

I would list all 39 of your bandwagon teams but I have other things to do. :rolleyes: Suffice it to say those on the Football Board who have been REKKING you seem to have you down to a tee! :laugh:

I went to the civic arena in the 70's & early 80's when 5,000 people attended so try again.
pens have been awful without Crosby or lemieux. you forget they almost relocated lol

You cannot rekk me 😂

I'm a fan of like 4 teams and they're all local

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
FYI the Colts thing is just there because build a bear only has one nfl mascot and does not make me a Colts fan.

I won't argue on Yankees. diehard Yankee fan since 2000

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
You must have me confused with Zack Hample who owns every team jersey and constantly switches between them to get baseballs.

Quebec maple is disgusting
Zack makes no apologies for who he is and what he does. :nod: Meanwhile:

:madfire: You have got to be freaking kidding me!!!! This is Eric Church/Jack Harlow level bad.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
LOL you're too boomer to know who he is

he's a friend of LOS
Who the **** is LOS??? :help: I never even heard of this clown until I saw some unfunny promos for him hosting SNL last week. He has no ties to either team playing on Saturday. I google & see he is on Netflix.......oh of course he is. We don't have Netflix in this apartment.

IIIIIIIIIIt's a Panthers win!!!!!!! :party: (No Dougie P clips for this one :cry: )

don't curr :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

@PanthersPens62 who is the godmother for this vessel

This was just announced today!!! Godparents are not announced until much closer to first sailing. My choice would be Coach Nerd since Aqua is a Dolphin color. :nod:

Hey clown I put money down on Titans ML in your f***in' upset of the week and what happened

THEY LOST

f***ing f***.

:rant:
They almost won!! :laugh: Please be sure to study the rest of my picks.....remember I was 13-3 last week! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad