Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVIII : Halloween Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
He thinks Kenny Pickett and Gardner Minshew are better than Geno Smith?

And that QB shitshow in Cleveland couldn't use an upgrade?

I don't care if his whole gimmick is saying stupid shit as an engagement trap, he sounds like a clueless moron in addition to being an insufferable douche.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I've been up since 6 am.

giphy.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
But the fan outrage has been effective, at least somewhat, in other Pittsburgh sports circles. In February, angry Penguins fans, many of whom also support the Steelers, started a "Fire Hextall" chant about general manager Ron Hextall during a 7-2 loss to the Edmonton Oilers. Less than two months later, the organization fired Hextall after two seasons.

Canada also isn't the only target of stadiumwide boos at Acrisure Stadium this season. In September, Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi renamed Pittsburgh "Boo City" after Panthers fans relentlessly booed the offense and quarterback Phil Jurkovec, who eventually was benched.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
look, there are fans who leave Pittsburgh and don't abandon their team @PanthersPens62

"When the city was struggling, and we had nothing and we were going bankrupt and losing jobs, the whole city looked to this football team. It's like a source of hope and kind of took their minds off everything that was going on, and then you see that spread throughout the country. Everybody who relocated over the years, there's still Steelers fans, there's still this burning, 'Once a Pittsburgher, always a Pittsburgher."

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Ive gotten into 2 pretty serious road rage incidents past month ... and it ended up being 2 old ladies. one old handicap white lady and one super old abuelita.

There is a right turn that people get into only to go straight and cut over once the light turns green as the line of traffic to get through the light is long. Im in the right turn lane making a right turn and theres a van in the right turn lane but stopped waiting for the light to turn green so they can go straight and cut in front. I pass the van on shoulder to make my right and give them the bird.

Van comes flying behind me crazy crazy style.

I slammed on my brakes hoping theyd rear end me. Van has to go into opposing lane (thankfully there were no cars coming) and speeds around me, runs the stop sign then pulls over maybe 200 yards away.

Decision time. Its 8:30 am, Im trying to go to work.

Do I

(1) go to work or

(2) drive over to the van and f*** around and find out.

Im 45, married, 2 kids one is 6 months old ... I said "f*** it, today i choose violence!!". So I drove up to the van expecting to get my ass whooped (best case scenario) .. and its a old white heavy set lady looking totally panicked and probably shaking.

I look at her at like "wtf?" and drive on.

I was so happy it was some old lady as i really did think it was some ghetto ass people in a ghetto ass beat up van.

i shouldnt have flicked her off ..

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Ive gotten into 2 pretty serious road rage incidents past month ... and it ended up being 2 old ladies. one old handicap white lady and one super old abuelita.

There is a right turn that people get into only to go straight and cut over once the light turns green as the line of traffic to get through the light is long. Im in the right turn lane making a right turn and theres a van in the right turn lane but stopped waiting for the light to turn green so they can go straight and cut in front. I pass the van on shoulder to make my right and give them the bird.

Van comes flying behind me crazy crazy style.

I slammed on my brakes hoping theyd rear end me. Van has to go into opposing lane (thankfully there were no cars coming) and speeds around me, runs the stop sign then pulls over maybe 200 yards away.

Decision time. Its 8:30 am, Im trying to go to work.

Do I

(1) go to work or

(2) drive over to the van and f*** around and find out.

Im 45, married, 2 kids one is 6 months old ... I said "f*** it, today i choose violence!!". So I drove up to the van expecting to get my ass whooped (best case scenario) .. and its a old white heavy set lady looking totally panicked and probably shaking.

I look at her at like "wtf?" and drive on.

I was so happy it was some old lady as i really did think it was some ghetto ass people in a ghetto ass beat up van.

i shouldnt have flicked her off ..
I was driving on a freeway in Edmonton. A van changed lines almost hitting me. I was going faster so I ended up beside the lady. She mouthed "I'm sorry." I smiled and waved. #choosekindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad