Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Once again Greeny is Bawse ! :yo: And I assure you that Mario never once blamed or criticized the fans last year......he was always accountable. :nod:

I do not watch The Bachelorette. However, it was trending this morning so I read about what happened & think its a disgrace. yes, she knew what she got into by signing up for it, but to make her relive a painful moment when she clearly did not want to was pretty awful. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I legit really wanna know if those are plush/prop pancakes that get thrown/frisbeed at the Sat Em’ Down blue screen though. :laugh: :)

Always love when ze pancake calamity ensues. :nod: :nod:

@PanthersPens62
From what I have read, those are indeed REAL 🥞 :laugh: Kind of a shame to waste what looks like 😋 🥞 but it gets a 10 from me for entertainment value ! :yo:

I will say that Jenny Tran is my Asian bias 👀
She doesn't hold a candle to Luna ! 👧

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Austin delivered that chairshot like a boss!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Plus I’ve always loved how once he lays Mankind on top of The Rock for the pin…he like…hops over The Rock instead of stepping over him. :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Then I can openly ask how the f*** someone wins the bachelorette and gets their engagement called off a few weeks later

f***

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
To this day I still haven’t heard or seen the Hawk Tuah video/clip/meme…whatever the f*** it is??? :dunno:

Nor do I give a shit. All I know is “dumb girl goes viral for saying something dumb:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Yawn. What else is new??

Just more social media nonsense.

• Love

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
She's hot

Should be able to get along with that if her personality is favorable

This is what I was talking about with me and Southern girls. They're hot yes we know. They are cute blondes. But personality wise who knows lol. What if she's a gold digger that just wants money to buy fancy things?

and we are not even getting into her religious beliefs

teepThink

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"John Price babe do you want to go to church Sunday."

Me

1725459532435.jpeg

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sounds like the winner of the Bachelorette decided to end the relationship before the finale aired, rather than stringing her along when he realized it wasn't going to work out.

What's the controversy, other than them making a f***ing spectacle out of this woman getting her heart broken

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Sucks to do that to someone

Then again that's the whole game thing, win the game and then break up after

smh

she should get on one them dating apps i could show her a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events