GDT: Prospect camp / GDT -- Camp opens 09/11 -- Games 09/14 and 09/15 against Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
3C seems to be the most predicted place for him because of his defensive game but with the right wingers I think many could see him as a 2C at best.
Hope is for a future 3rd line centre. Anything more then that and we are over joyed.
Most fans are hopeful he could be a good all around 3rd line C for us eventually
Probably not much offensive upside to be a high end scorer but a lot of intangibles, work ethic and IQ. I'd put his potential level around a Matt Stajan player.

Thank you all.

The IQ and work ethic definitely stand out. I saw him live yesterday and he reminded me of Lehkonen, if that makes any sense to those of you who have followed him (I haven't outside these exhibition games). Would take him any day on my team.

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
Not exactly a display of puck management there.

Just stepped in, has it been this bad all game?

For the most part we’ve been getting destroyed in possession all game. Couple momentum shifts, but overall Montreal has been controlling things.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Soft bunch of spects. I wouldn’t take any player on that ice when Minten was cheap shotted. Bunch of p***yes

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Only watched parts of this game but from what I've seen Cowan hasn't had the best game

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
For the most part we’ve been getting destroyed in possession all game. Couple momentum shifts, but overall Montreal has been controlling things.

Yeah and it’s not unsurprising given how many prospects and picks Montreal has been acquiring. Really wish Danford was in. Would’ve liked to see a how top four of him, Chadwick, Webber, and Niemela would’ve handled Montreal. As it stands one top four pairing has a very obvious weak point.

Reactions: zoA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad