Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yet if it came with “Sippy”, “Tipsy” or “Grapes the Plushie”…you’d be all over that shit. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
1725462513181.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've explained 36 times that there is no room on campus for a stadium & any other location would require the corrupt politicians to be involved. :shakehead

Meanwhile, my picks are posted in the Weekly Prediction Thread. Choose wisely. :nod:
They literally tore down the orange bowl you could not build there?

Was Manny Diaz Sr corrupt? :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Oh f*** off…. :shakehead

Haven’t tried it but I guess my Walmart here actually got some of that (allegedly super nasty and disgusting according to a ton of people online) “Fanta Haunted Apple” Beetlejuice swill in either 12 packs of cans, or single bottles.

Typical. 🙄 Stupid Canada gets/has barely any of the cane sugar/non HFCS sodas that I want…or even fun limited offerings of soda in general, but instead we get this shit. 🙄🙄🙄

Am unsure if I wanna subject myself to it or not 🤔🤔😂😂😂

95% of people are saying it’s ass. Alot of people say “its like drinking a fall candle” or “it tastes like how a Yankee candle store, or a craft store in the fall smells”

🤢🤢🤢🤢

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I saw two women fight at a Penguins Caps game one of them literally trashed the Penguin chick's Malkin jersey like "at least I don't have that shit on" and then pushed the poor woman down like 7 rows of people

hit me right in the shoulder I was like get a hold of yourself

White girl wasted is f***ing dangerous fellas

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not many situations that would make me assault or fight anyone anymore because I'm a man I'm 40

if someone is chirping I'll just put in my earbuds and ignore them

Let the other people in the stadium go at him lol. I saw a guy once take his shirt off and start yelling at the football game I was like I want no part of that.

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I saw two women fight at a Penguins Caps game one of them literally trashed the Penguin chick's Malkin jersey like "at least I don't have that shit on" and then pushed the poor woman down like 7 rows of people

Closest you'll get to a woman falling into your lap

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Bitch at least I’ve seen more than 1 Cup”

“Only time your ass has seen multiple…or A cup is when you put a bra on!!”

- them probably

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I nearly got in a fight with a homeless guy once who was asking for money and told me to go home

I told him I am going home I'm literally waiting for the train asshole

Do you really think "Go back to China" / "Go back to where you came from" is going to work on me buddy? I was literally born and raised here lol

Oh f*** off…. :shakehead

Haven’t tried it but I guess my Walmart here actually got some of that (allegedly super nasty and disgusting according to a ton of people online) “Fanta Haunted Apple” Beetlejuice swill in either 12 packs of cans, or single bottles.

Typical. 🙄 Stupid Canada gets/has barely any of the cane sugar/non HFCS sodas that I want…or even fun limited offerings of soda in general, but instead we get this shit. 🙄🙄🙄

Am unsure if I wanna subject myself to it or not 🤔🤔😂😂😂

95% of people are saying it’s ass. Alot of people say “its like drinking a fall candle” or “it tastes like how a Yankee candle store, or a craft store in the fall smells”

🤢🤢🤢🤢
Soda is disgusting

1725464766231.jpeg

Closest you'll get to a woman falling into your lap
Unless I hit the club

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Storytime with Ix about the time we went to West Virginia to the club and nobody was 18 or 21 so we couldn't get in

waste of a drive lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

so much hype

he was drafted like 10 lol

let's wait and see how caleb, maye and daniels do first. they're acting like nix is another elway he hasn't done shit

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I really regret living a boring ass college life I just played battlefield 2 all day

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

so much hype

he was drafted like 10 lol

let's wait and see how caleb, maye and daniels do first. they're acting like nix is another elway he hasn't done shit

You say this like the best QB in the league right now wasn't also a 10th overall pick.

Any QB drafted to Denver is bound to get hyped up as the next Elway.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You say this like the best QB in the league right now wasn't also a 10th overall pick
All I'm saying is that he hasn't played a single game yet and is already being hyped up

it's the same with Daniels but he was pick #2 so the hype was justified

people are acting like Nix is elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad