Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

in the old day I did the opposite

I went to class at 7 I got home at 12 and went to sleep then played battlefield 2 all day

remember when I used to wake up at 6 am to play battlefield on Japan servers 😂

it wasn't My fault strike at karkand was so fun. we cycled through the 4 city maps for nearly 2 years lol

Karkand
Mashtuur
Jalalabad
Sharqi

f*** any other map on bf2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1725383773183.png

1725383934397.png

After he wins 9 SBs, Coach Cool is gonna become a Hollywood movie producer and he and Cara will be the coolest power couple in Tinseltown. @PanthersPens62

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725387035243.jpeg

Wonder how many people that fit lol.

Abraham Lincoln Tower & Justin S. Morrill Tower, also known as The Towers, Morrill Tower or Lincoln Tower are two undergraduate residential houses at Ohio State University. The Towers are located on the Ohio State University across from the east banks of the Olentangy River. The towers are on Cannon Drive in close proximity of the Ohio Stadium, RPAC (Recreation and Physical Activity Center), and the Wexner Medical Center.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
View attachment 904809

Wonder how many people that fit lol.

Abraham Lincoln Tower & Justin S. Morrill Tower, also known as The Towers, Morrill Tower or Lincoln Tower are two undergraduate residential houses at Ohio State University. The Towers are located on the Ohio State University across from the east banks of the Olentangy River. The towers are on Cannon Drive in close proximity of the Ohio Stadium, RPAC (Recreation and Physical Activity Center), and the Wexner Medical Center.

And on Gameday there’s 2 Ohio State HWY patrol snipers on top of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad