Useless Thread MCMII: NFL Post-Preseason Pre-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I've never seen a celebrity in public like that, but at most, I would just say something nice and leave them alone.

I wouldn't ask for a selfie because that's lame clout-seeking shit. Seems pretty rude to care more about getting a photo than just having a normal conversation.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Most of the "celebrities" I've seen in public have been wrestlers.

When I was 10 or so, my family was on a flight to Orlando with Edge, Christian, Big Show (and maybe some others), then we saw them at the baggage claim and I asked for their autographs.

Walked past Ric Flair at a restaurant, and I recognized him and said hey in passing.

Walking past R-Truth at the airport, I asked him what's up.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
While boarding a plane, I saw Rhyno a year or two ago.

Screenshot_20240903-104606.png

Screenshot_20240903-104825.png

I only took the creepshots so I could show my dad. I don't remember the whole story, but my dad went to school with Rhyno's wife and they were going to the same gym, so they've talked a few times over the years.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If a service dog on an NCL ship laid down on its back, and started rubbing the carpeting like Ben did on the field, the owner would be spoken to & a repeat offense would have them kicked off the ship.

If a service dog on an NCL ship sat on furniture in any public room, including a dining room, the same result as above would apply.

If a service dog was in a public area and not on a leash, the same result as above would apply.

If someone called NCL and said they wanted to bring their ESA with them, they would be told "no".

If someone called NCL and said they wanted to bring Fido because "he was their best friend & like a family member" they would be told "no" and be lucky if we didn't burst out laughing.

So, I do apologize if my feelings towards "Ben" don't match with the majority. :nod:

Louder for the jackasses in the back please… :yo: :yo: :yo:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I met Scott Hall RIP once and he signed a baseball program which is somewhere downstairs and I'm too lazy to get it

I met Jerry Lawler also

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
but yeah most of the people i met are through fansigns or fan events. Like Dylan Crews was there for a STH event

Stupid to approach people and not respect their space

Hoo boy!! Did you take the money to pay for that thing out of your f***ing purse?? :help:

Turn in your man-card FFS….
There were literally only 2 mocktails on the menu

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
CAESARS BERRIES
Raspberry, Mint, Hibiscus, Lemon, Coconut, Soda

Did you see Jericho

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Just to prove NCL is not the big bad meanies.......here is Royal Caribbean's service animal policy: 🐶

Are service animals allowed onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ship? What about emotional support animals?​

Service Animals
Yes, we accept service animals on all our ships. Please see our Service Animal section for more details about our service animal policies.
Guests traveling with a service animal should contact Accessible Shore Excursions to review guidelines and arrange special accommodations on tours.
Emotional Support Animals
We’ve changed our policy on emotional support animals onboard our ships. Our policy now differentiates emotional support animals from service animals that are trained to perform a function for a person with a disability. Service animals will continue to be welcomed onboard for guests with disabilities. We will no longer have emotional support animals onboard.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Did you see Jericho

Yeah, but not just around the ship. They had plenty of photo events where you would wait in a long-ass line to get a picture with guys.

I did run into Bryan Alvarez and got a picture with him.

Walking around, I saw either Santana or Ortiz, but I didn't know which one he was, so I wasn't going to risk calling him the wrong name and looking like a massive mark. He also smelled very much like herblore.

I was walking around with my dad when he saw Justin Roberts and struck up a conversation. He started plugging his book on Amazon and I laughed.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
James Conway: Oh, hey, Henry, Henry! Here's an arm!
- Henry Hill: Very funny, guys.
- James Conway: Here's a leg!
- Tommy DeVito: Here's a wing!
[laughs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad