Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine being a simp for people like Mike Greenberg who backstab their colleagues, throw them under the bus (allegedly) and have the unmitigated gall to demand their own TV show

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Oh boy, here we go with another of your tired tirades about mean ole Greeny. What's Golic up to these days? :dunno: It he was so great someone would have scooped him up.

Meanwhile, the main board locked the thread about Johnny Hockey but it does not sound promising.

RIP.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Imagine being a simp for people like Mike Greenberg who backstab their colleagues, throw them under the bus (allegedly) and have the unmitigated gall to demand their own TV show
Greeny carried Golic all those years. :nod: They had 15 or so great years together & Greeny got restless. It happens. It's sad but it happens. Greeny remains for me, one of the only reasons to watch ESPN these days.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Do you remember the time I met him when Mike and Mike came to Nats Park

Good guy

I have his autograph lol

Greeny carried Golic all those years. :nod: They had 15 or so great years together & Greeny got restless. It happens. It's sad but it happens. Greeny remains for me, one of the only reasons to watch ESPN these days.
ah yes that's why he and SAS are on every f***ing ESPN show

be real

do you not see what's' going on

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
You are defending a guy whose ego is so big he hosts NBA Countdown, NFL Countdown, Get Up and his own radio show

Have you no shame
He no longer hosts NBA Countdown. Maybe he has this success because he is smart enough not to shout out to the world how he leans politically. He might be Sir's biggest fan but he feels no need to shout it out to the world. (or vise versa) Can't wait to see him anchor NFL Countdown !

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Do you remember the time I met him when Mike and Mike came to Nats Park

Good guy

I have his autograph lol

ah yes that's why he and SAS are on every f***ing ESPN show

be real

do you not see what's' going on
The only slight issue I have is that Greeny appears to be kissing up to that POS McAfee. But again, that just shows his genius......he is playing the long game.......he knows McAfee basically runs ESPN now so he has to play nice. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20240830-062722.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad