Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
A native of Salem, New Jersey, Gaudreau was drafted in the fourth round of the 2011 draft by the Calgary Flames. The 5-foot-9 winger earned the nickname Johnny Hockey in his three-year career at Boston College before making the leap to the NHL. He won the Hobey Baker Award in 2014 and helped Boston College to a national title in 2012 during his decorated collegiate career.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Greeny did a fabulous job reporting on Gaudreau's death at the top of the hour. :nod: Poor Tim Peel was getting bashed in X for breaking the news in the middle of the night.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725027916779.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Well, at least we know who Coach Cheeseburger learned from. :laugh:

Might be off ze tacos for a bit. :(

As I think I finally need to get that f***ing bottom wisdom tooth with the cavity yanked out.
Oh nose!!!! :toothless Does this mean no hot foods & a soft food diet after the procedure? 🦷 Does this means lotsa 🍦 & maybe even some yogurt a-la sprinkles & chocolate chips? 🍫

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Oh nose!!!! :toothless Does this mean no hot foods & a soft food diet after the procedure? 🦷 Does this means lotsa 🍦 & maybe even some yogurt a-la sprinkles & chocolate chips? 🍫

I’m not sure about ze ice cream.

And you know I wouldn’t eat yogurt with chocolate chips n sprinkles even if my mouth was 100% A-OK. 🤮

Not only does that look/sound revolting, I’m not a gluttonous chonkster and I’m an adult with some (admittedly) self control!! :laugh:

I’d imagine it’d be soft foods if/whenever I get this done though.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Artanis; the eternal will of the Skytoss, and that you have been created to serve me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad