Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Supposed to be 95F with ze humidity here later.
It’s miserable here in Indiana right now also with the humidity

life goal is to get a girlfriend

#someday

Rooting for you

Yes. As a Michigan fan it was tough lol

Reactions: John Price

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Sight seeing yes. It’s absolutely impressive.

It’s a beautiful campus. They’ve transformed High St over the years from when I used to run around down there. Tell your daughter she’ll have to checkout “PJ’s, the home of the drunk” at some point lol. I will caution that she doesn’t go south of the Gateway area. That’s a bad part of Columbus.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
It’s a beautiful campus. They’ve transformed High St over the years from when I used to run around down there. Tell your daughter she’ll have to checkout “PJ’s, the home of the drunk” at some point lol. I will caution that she doesn’t go south of the Gateway area. That’s a bad part of Columbus.

At the field

Settled in.

Thanks very much for the info. I will pass it along.

Last edited:
Reactions: End of Line

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing hate windows 11 i had to debug an issue where discord would blare whatever sound was currently playing in distorted audio, it literally did not happen with ANY other windows. I have 2 other computers with Windows 10 and it never happened, but for windows 11...open up discord AND THE AUDIO JUST BLARES AT STARTUP

are you f***ing trying to blow my eardrums out

f***

Fixed it by toggling from standard to legacy. f*** it is so annoying I hate Windows 11

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Oh by the way MS is going to end support for Windows 10 forcing everyone to go to 11 at least that's what I thought

Real fun.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1725042390918.png

replace Kissimmee with gateway

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I always like hearing about college town fare but man my coed life sucked

I would just park at 7 am sometimes doing groceries at the kroger at 7 am and then park at 7:30 because back then it was just one slab parking lot and you had to drive repeatedly around in a circle if you parked after 9 am lol

They said nobody ever did 8 am classes but I gladly took those

But yeah after that I just ate on campus and went home and played video games

They had some good BBQ when I was in school but I never tried it and still haven't gone back to try it. Too far away. "Top of the Stairs" a blacksburg tradition, never been. Sad

Reactions: Mrfenn92

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Anonymous friend said his friend just parked on the grass lol

Paranoid as f*** about college parking, they don't play. don't have the right tags and they'll tow you asap

It's so lame because they had Waffle House when I was on campus but I never bothered to go. I did go to Hardee's though lol

This one time I ate BK across the dorm for like 5 straight days like a Super Size me.

:laugh:

I'm not kidding you eating that shit 5 days in a row is toxic

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad