Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Early in the evenin', just about supper time
Over by the courthouse, they're starting to unwind
Four kids on the corner trying to bring you up
Willy picks a tune out and he blows it on the harp

Down on the corner, out in the street
Willy and the Poor Boys are playin'
Bring a nickel, tap your feet

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20240818-172143.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

@MetalheadPenguinsFan

Paul (10-1, 7 KOs) sparred as much with the fans who booed him as with the fighter across the stage.

"Hey New York, you're just like Mike Tyson," Paul said. "You were good 20 years ago."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Paul understands that he probably wouldn't get much credit for a victory against such a diminished opponent. Yet the former Disney Channel star who insists he will become a boxing champion said there is a benefit to fighting Tyson even now.

😂 former Disney channel star

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Paul understands that he probably wouldn't get much credit for a victory against such a diminished opponent. Yet the former Disney Channel star who insists he will become a boxing champion said there is a benefit to fighting Tyson even now.

😂 former Disney channel star

Former, current, and reigning twat.

Cue all the morons that will excitedly pay to watch yet another shitty fight, who will then wonder why this f***wad is famous

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And I am pleased to announce that I will be introducing a new weekly feature to Ze LNGE during CFB season. It will be called "Rate the Celebrity Picker" ! :laugh: Each week I will grade the choice of Gameday Celebrity Picker on a scale of 0-10 with 0 being "WTF" to 10 being "perfect choice". For example, Joe Namath for an Alabama game would be a 10. A POS like Theo Von with no ties to any school Gameday features that day would be a 0. Someone like Bianca Bellair would be a 5 because while she has ties to the school, there would have been more obvious choices (like Peyton Manning).

If this triggers a certain poster, he is more than welcome to block me ! :biglaugh: :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad