Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20240816-072746.png

Gonna find another search engine that doesn't pester me with AI results

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Life hack: buy cheap Pixel phones, use another launcher, rid yourself of google spyware

yes I know I pay 2 dollars a month for more Google™ storage space.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm sure the "bride" was thrilled that McDingDong was yucking it up with his shirtless bros instead of with her. At least Manchild Marner had his bride alongside when he did the gritty ! :laugh:
We won't see you complain about the royal wedding but you are free to nitpick anything from these hockey weddings. Sad.

Now go watch the big Eric Forrester celebration on B&B

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning and happy Fri-yay @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)
Happy Fri-Yay my sugar cane loving friend ! I hope we get your thoughts on the McDingDong celebration that was posted here. :laugh:

We won't see you complain about the royal wedding but you are free to nitpick anything from these hockey weddings. Sad.

Now go watch the big Eric Forrester celebration on B&B
Now that The View is in reruns & the Olympics are over I can watch Price is Right again until Sept. 3.. 💰 And why would I complain about a Royal Wedding when they are normally a picture of perfection? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad