Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
38f0t3i8npid1.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Bold and the Beautiful has been setting Hope Logan up all week to make a pass at Finn, with each new scene she takes a swig from her glass until she’s inebriated on the CBS soap.

The more alcohol she drank, the more she let her guard down, and now her secret is not safe anymore. Add alcohol to all that lusting, and it finally happens, she kisses John Finnegan.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It’s been a slow burn with Hope getting more and more drunk at the celebration. We were waiting for Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) to slug her.

We still wouldn’t mind it, but Finn had to push her away so fast when she kissed him.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Who is the father of Luna's child?
I think you mean who's her father & my guess is Finns father which is why her mother & Tiger Mom aunt despise each other. :laugh: Meanwhile, per Awful Announcing:

Yeah this checks out........budgetary so they can pay those 2 assholes more & because he dared challenge Finebaum. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
It’s worth noting that Ponder has increasingly strayed from ESPN’s preference that its personalities “stick to sports” in recent months, which could provide some clues regarding her next destination.

:looks at her X feed:

Yeah, she & that POS Sage Steele can go have some nice tea parties together. :shakehead So ESPN is batting .500 here. I just hope they didn't sacrifice RGIII just so the usual suspects would not accuse ESPN for targeting Ponder alone for her posts on social media.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
LMAO Rumor has it the Countdown hosting job is going to either Laura Rutledge or.......wait for it.........my man GREENY ! :biglaugh: I will need 16 bags of :popcorn: if its Greeny because of all the heads that will explode & I will enjoy every minute of it & every last kernel !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad