Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

"I saw from afar last season how a great atmosphere can impact games at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium," Duke head coach Manny Diaz said. "This year, we wanted to take our gameday experience to a new level. With the addition of the Devils Deck, fans get access to an exclusive fun tailgating atmosphere, while still being inside the stadium to watch the game. Thank you to Chris Alston our executive director of marketing and to Bob Weiseman our deputy director of athletics for spearheading this exciting project."

Fans can enjoy all-you-can-eat tailgate food and non-alcoholic beverages,

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
How are you doing? @PanthersPens62 :)
Ok, just sick of this heat & Humidity. 😓 It was 98 Fahrenheit yesterday with heat indexes of 110. UGH.

"I saw from afar last season how a great atmosphere can impact games at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium," Duke head coach Manny Diaz said. "This year, we wanted to take our gameday experience to a new level. With the addition of the Devils Deck, fans get access to an exclusive fun tailgating atmosphere, while still being inside the stadium to watch the game. Thank you to Chris Alston our executive director of marketing and to Bob Weiseman our deputy director of athletics for spearheading this exciting project."

Fans can enjoy all-you-can-eat tailgate food and non-alcoholic beverages,
Sure......root for Duke football just so just you can throw manure Diaz in my face ! :laugh:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_1290.gif

@PanthersPens62 & @MetalheadPenguinsFan together IRL

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I wish temu shipped shit electronics here too. Would love to try some awful controllers and other tech
I'm liking the anker so far. Plus the previous earbuds I have now are fine but a bit iffy. Today they weren't even charging and one bud had zero power. IT'S BEEN IN THE CASE ALL NIGHT!

Reactions: mattihp

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Sorry, you have been blocked​

Why have I been blocked?​

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I'm liking the anker so far. Plus the previous earbuds I have now are fine but a bit iffy. Today they weren't even charging and one bud had zero power. IT'S BEEN IN THE CASE ALL NIGHT!
Is it the left bud? It's a classic thing with even mid-range buds. My JBL ghost have the same issue, most likely because drop-in cases are almost impossible to clean the connectors for charging and most people are more clumsy when putting in the left bud, causing the dirt already in the case to corrode or otherwise damage the connectors in that part of the case.

I love the case for the anker, the connectors are so easy to get to and it is easy to place the buds gently.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Sorry, you have been blocked​

Why have I been blocked?​

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

The f*** did you do this time?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't know why I should use my pockets to carry my buds around, I have other stuff in my pockets you know

if I hang it on my belt strap it's easier to take my buds out and in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad