Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
the guy is a Nats fan but he is asking for it talking shit like that

Talk shit, get hit :laugh:

I will go to sleep and I hope @PanthersPens62 has some thoughts on this feud when I wake up.

:popcorn:

Bold and the Beautiful and Annie's "pills" have nothing on this spicy drama lol.

Trying some new melatonin free pills today and they haven't even kicked in yet. Thanks a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning to my cheerful, emoticon-filled pal @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)
Hood Morning my burrito loving friend :) 🌯 Quick thoughts:

1. I have ZERO clue what "spicy drama" and "feud" @John Price is talking about so he can't expect me to comment on it. :shakehead

2. We know Mr. Price will never go too over the top with his eating binges because he is way too cheap to always have to buy new clothes ! :laugh:

3. Now I have to waste precious minutes on Google to decipher all of his cryptic posts. ⏲️

4. I WILL decipher them ! :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I’m 6'5" and actually played baseball. The fact I went to college and got a degree and worked hard might be lost on you. I don’t play backgammon but I do play chess. I could also twist you into a pretzel.

Of course another "blog" has to rip on somebody which leads to retribution later on down the road, especially from a team sanctioned account. If he hadn't started off trying to act all hard online he wouldn't have to deal with all this crap.

That guy appears to be a very narcissistic person. I went to his blog to check the comments and he calls it ridiculous a team account is "harassing" him. Bro don't threaten to twist people into pretzels.

Good morning.

I had such weird and vivid dreams last night
I had 2 hours of sleep.

Gonna give these pills another chance but I can't drink coffee anymore man it gets me wired all day

I used to have a pair of Anker earbuds.

Lost them while traveling. 1 star.
These are okay. Once I set them up Google kept popping up prompts on my phone. "Do you want to set up find my device?"

Also I swapped larger silicone for the buds so they stay in the ear tighter.

The only thing is I have those now, another pair that I Was using before which work just fine, and a Bose QCII headset, as well as several wired and bluetooth headphones.

big hire.

Wally Amos, founder of "Famous Amos" cookies, dies at 88 Wally Amos, founder of "Famous Amos" cookies, dies at 88: "A true original Black American hero"

probably won't finish the leftover coffee here. that shit keeps you wired for like 20 hours. dangerous shit.

dolphins 1 pt favorite 🤔

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
These are okay. Once I set them up Google kept popping up prompts on my phone. "Do you want to set up find my device?"

Also I swapped larger silicone for the buds so they stay in the ear tighter.

The only thing is I have those now, another pair that I Was using before which work just fine, and a Bose QCII headset, as well as several wired and bluetooth headphones.

I don't like the silicon pieces that go into my ear.

I don't care about noise isolation or whatever, I only want this style:

61LBZrmfFXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Cut out new cushy insoles for my shoes so might go for a walk today and see how they do

I don't like the silicon pieces that go into my ear.

I don't care about noise isolation or whatever, I only want this style:

61LBZrmfFXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
putting in larger silicone tips makes them stay in tighter

I always used the default ones and the buds would just drop out

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
putting in larger silicone tips makes them stay in tighter

Missing the point that I don't want the silicon tips in my ears.

I always used the default ones and the buds would just drop out

Because they design them to rely on the silicon tips, rather than just using your ear to hold them in place.

My earbuds never just fall out of my ear, it's only ever something hitting them that knocks them out.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Pochettino is expected to be installed in time to take charge of the USMNT game against Canada in Kansas City, Kansas, on Sept. 7.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Of course another "blog" has to rip on somebody which leads to retribution later on down the road, especially from a team sanctioned account. If he hadn't started off trying to act all hard online he wouldn't have to deal with all this crap.

That guy appears to be a very narcissistic person. I went to his blog to check the comments and he calls it ridiculous a team account is "harassing" him. Bro don't threaten to twist people into pretzels.

I had 2 hours of sleep.

Gonna give these pills another chance but I can't drink coffee anymore man it gets me wired all day
Again, its juvenile & unprofessional for a team account to lower itself to that level. Just like when the Marlins canceled a "Bartman Appreciation Day" because some punk in the PR department thought it might be cute to shit on Bartman 20 years after the fact. :shakehead It just reminded me of this:

:laugh:

And who cares about a pre-season game point spread? :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Again, its juvenile & unprofessional for a team account to lower itself to that level. Just like when the Marlins canceled a "Bartman Appreciation Day" because some punk in the PR department thought it might be cute to shit on Bartman 20 years after the fact. :shakehead It just reminded me of this:

:laugh:

And who cares about a pre-season game point spread? :dunno:

you seem very rustled

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Article: Miss the Olympics? Try these Olympic workouts at home.

First workout involves throwing medicine balls at the wall. Ah yes, all of these medicine balls I have at home.

Then we have the abject morons in the comments obviously didn't read any part of the article.

"There are so many Olympic sports and the article show pistol and javelin, two of the most dangerous for people to attempt at home."

The article is about workouts done by the athletes in those events, you dipshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad