Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
But why do you have to pay for it though? f*** that.

I will have them tell me to take out all my shit out of my bag and take my shoes off rather than pay 75 dollars a year to "not be gen pop"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
But why do you have to pay for it though? f*** that.

I will have them tell me to take out all my shit out of my bag and take my shoes off rather than pay 75 dollars a year to "not be gen pop"

If it didn't cost time or money, everyone would have it, making it essentially useless.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Found another trash can here with rank ass rotten shit which was where all the flies were coming from. Had to take that out too and leave it in the garage until Friday.

Also does anyone have those bug traps you plug in, it emits light and it's supposed to trap bugs. Yet there's a bug flying right by my head right now.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also does anyone have those bug traps you plug in, it emits light and it's supposed to trap bugs. Yet there's a bug flying right by my head right now.

We just got one of those last week because we have bugs flying in when the dogs go out.

I looked and only saw one bug on it, so I've seen more bugs flying around than it has trapped.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

im too geeky to date

f***

relationship are f***ed up man. sad to see shit like this.

never really saw any of this growing up so whenever I see people get in domestic violence cases it makes me sad. why can't you just be normal.

According to a police report, Hall grabbed a handgun during an argument, pressed it against a woman's temple and threatened, "I will f---ing end it all. I don't care."

The woman told police she is engaged to Hall and shares an 11-month-old child with him. She said the altercation began when she and Hall were discussing the financial needs of her daughter from a different relationship.

Hall, a Streetsboro native, played college football at Ohio State University.

I want to go off on a rant here and say if you're in a relationship with someone it would be assumed that you love them dearly and don't want any harm to come to them so what the f*** are you doing putting guns to people's domes and threatening to kill them because of the child

I just, my geek non-relationship ass cannot understand

My loner, single life cannot understand why anyone would do that. If I was in a relationship I would never want to hurt the person I am with I just don't get people man.

f***ing pisses me off.

f*** any domestic violence people. It's fine to disagree but don't threaten other people. If you aren't vibing then just break up. f***.

If any harm came to the person I was in a relationship with I would f***ing go bro I would drop hands and go at them

but you never imagine it would be you yourself you know

why would youy do that

Angry because the only people I want to date are people who aren't attracted to geeks

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
im too geeky to date

nene-painting.gif

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
No offense but offering to fix people's tech issues is not a turn on for many women

"Your Windows OS is randomly restarting because it's a POS. Let me turn off automatic updates."

"That kind of talk turns me on."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not going to lie I get frustrated too but I just eat a bucket of KFC like a f***ing pig or go here to make contrived rants for attention and thread advancement

Leave other people out of it

And yes, that's also why I don't care about what I eat anymore. I stopped listening to the health articles and reviews. I eat whatever I want, often in no moderation, because I stopped giving a shit.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't know anything about women I'm a pathetic sack of shit

1723570401913.png

and the reason I am so agitated about it is I'm trying to change my single bachelor life and settle down but there isn't anyone interested and I'm too old.

sometimes I just say f*** it no relationships no kids just going to meme all day

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I saw some women were desperate for Green cards I might go on 90 day fiance ROFL

but something like that wouldn't seem authentic. marrying just so your woman can live in the US legally. meh

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The show is based on the K-1 visa process. This US visa allows a fiancé from another country to travel to the US to live with their prospective American spouse. The purpose of the K-1 visa is to provide time for the couple to make arrangements and have a marriage ceremony. Each couple is required to sign documents stating their intent to marry as part of the visa process. If the couple does not marry within 90 days of entry into the US, the beneficiary must leave the country[11]. Among the challenges the couples might face are language barriers, culture shock, the stigma of the foreign fiancé being thought of as a "mail-order bride", and skepticism from friends and family.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I promise you all as long as I'm alive I will never ever see a psychiatrist

all my mental issues and emotional anguish are easily fixed with self care

f***ing got derailed for an hour ranting and raving about people disrespecting relationships rules.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
We just got one of those last week because we have bugs flying in when the dogs go out.

I looked and only saw one bug on it, so I've seen more bugs flying around than it has trapped.
they have mixed effectiveness. I think the one here might need a new cartridge

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
you will see me date Sydney Sweeney before I see a shrink for my midlife crisis

I don't wish to sound rude but I don't need psychiatric help. I am a functional human.

unless that shrink is willing to date or hook me up with other people forget it

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
my cheap ass is unwilling to pay 6.99 a month for nfl plus

I could get red zone for 60 dollars instead of 100 but again cheap ass

I might do it

🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events