Informal Winnipeg Jets media availability prior to pre-season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Malcsta

Mar 15, 2024
Scheifele is just like my dad.. says y'know every sentence at least 4 times

Whis

Jul 1, 2016
Connor still a man of few words. Sounds like he was training with Rutger which is interesting.

I'm curious if he will resign next summer or will he be looking to move south. He might be the player that is the hardest to get a read on.

Reactions: hockeyarena

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Connor still a man of few words. Sounds like he was training with Rutger which is interesting.

I'm curious if he will resign next summer or will he be looking to move south. He might be the player that is the hardest to get a read on.
All those Michigan guys going home, I could see KC making the move back...Trouba too. Detroit might be a powerhouse soon if they can get some goaltending.

Did anyone ask him about getting married in the summer? That's going to have an impact on where he wants to play the rest of his career.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
All those Michigan guys going home, I could see KC making the move back...Trouba too. Detroit might be a powerhouse soon if they can get some goaltending.

Did anyone ask him about getting married in the summer? That's going to have an impact on where he wants to play the rest of his career.
Apparently back at the beginning of the summer Trouba updated his no trade list to include the Wings so he couldn’t be traded there. I also think KC is happy with his situation out will re-sign with the Jets when his time comes.

Reactions: Buffdog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad