GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.8 (2.11)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Brett Pesce part of the mob?

• Total voters

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
This isn’t spin. If you give up 10 high danger chances in 20 shots ior 10 high danger chances on 40 shots you’re just as likely to give up the same amount of goals.
Okay. Well, basically, what you’re telling me the. Is the Canes have shitty defense. It’s one thing or the other.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
The way I see it, things have been going well lately. We need something to be pissed about. If there isn’t b***hing and moaning going on, this board just isn’t exciting 😁

That’s a can of worms no guy wants to open…
It's gonna open. If it's you opening it, you can say "hey I know I screwed up, but can you tell me what I did so we can talk about it?" Or you can wait until three months later when it's a list of twenty things that she opens all over your getaway weekend.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
It's gonna open. If it's you opening it, you can say "hey I know I screwed up, but can you tell me what I did so we can talk about it?" Or you can wait until three months later when it's a list of twenty things that she opens all over your getaway weekend.
Is this referring to relationships or our team’s defense and power play. I see major similarities of trouble brewing 😇

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Canes players themselves seem to agree with you:

Yes, there were way too many 2 on 1s. I knew they'd be rusty after the all-star break, and the Rangers having played 3 games already after the break didn't help.

Nonetheless, there were too many defensive breakdowns. That was not the defense we're used to seeing, and that was not Carolina Hurricanes hockey.

Reactions: Stickpucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad