GDT: Unsolved Mysteries ep.8 (2.11)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Brett Pesce part of the mob?

• Total voters

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Scoreboard and pretty much every game stat says otherwise. And he doesn't have to score to impact the overall flow. They bodied us to submission last year and are better now

Clown statement to think it isn't an issue
Dude I watched the entire game Tarasenko did absolutely nothing and didn’t contribute to any of the Rags goals or the “flow” whatever that means. We are far ahead of them in the standings and regular season matchups mean absolutely nothing. Ask us last year having swept the Rags in the regular season or the Caps in ‘19. I’m not even remotely concerned about the Rags. They got lucky last year riding Igor, they don’t stand a chance this year with or without Tarasenko. Devils will destroy them in round 1 anyways

Reactions: Tryamw

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Dude I watched the entire game Tarasenko did absolutely nothing and didn’t contribute to any of the Rags goals or the “flow” whatever that means. We are far ahead of them in the standings and regular season matchups mean absolutely nothing. Ask us last year having swept the Rags in the regular season or the Caps in ‘19. I’m not even remotely concerned about the Rags. They got lucky last year riding Igor, they don’t stand a chance this year with or without Tarasenko. Devils will destroy them in round 1 anyways
This isn’t true either. They stand more than a chance because they are a good (not great) team with an elite goalie. They absolutely stand a chance. There isn’t anything the Canes can do about that though.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
This isn’t true either. They stand more than a chance because they are a good (not great) team with an elite goalie. They absolutely stand a chance. There isn’t anything the Canes can do about that though.
Let’s see how it plays out. Gallant is a terrible coach and all their stars are massive softies. Teams don’t go far in consecutive years relying on riding elite goaltending and powerplays. They aren’t a good 5v5 team. Anything can happen, it’s sports. But if I were a betting man I’d put money on the Devils or any other team against them easily

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Let’s see how it plays out. Gallant is a terrible coach and all their stars are massive softies. Teams don’t go far in consecutive years relying on riding elite goaltending and powerplays. They aren’t a good 5v5 team. Anything can happen, it’s sports. But if I were a betting man I’d put money on the Devils or any other team against them easily

I wouldn’t. I think they’re really good.

I also think losing a game after not playing for 10 days isn’t a reason to freak out. Game 52 of the season. It is what it is.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
They could lose to the Devils in 4 and it doesn’t make anything I said less true. They absolutely have a chance because they are a worse team last year and made the conference finals.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
This loss might be a blessing in disguise….points out the obvious need for additional scoring…make it happen Donnie turtleneck!
Power Play was every bit as crappy tonight when it was needed most that it's been for the majority of the year.

We definitely need scoring help. It's been obvious for a while, but it's going to be our undoing in a 7 game series against the likes of NYR or Boston if we don't.

Reactions: Rick Davis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad