GDT: UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I've been to all of the UFCs in Vancouver - the last one (Gaethje/Cerrone) was the first one where the crowd wasn't filled with idiots. Or maybe I just had better seats to avoid them.

member 51464

Love that guy. Gone through so many ups and downs. So much heart. Really glad for Charles.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I've been to all of the UFCs in Vancouver - the last one (Gaethje/Cerrone) was the first one where the crowd wasn't filled with idiots. Or maybe I just had better seats to avoid them.

Better seats do make difference.

Reactions: m9

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Do we think Charles would of had a chance against Khabib, or would he have been mauled also.

member 51464

Man, not often you hear announcers s openly talk about someone having issues with heart like that. Glad to see him overcome adversity too to get it done.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
This guys is such a nice guy, high fiving Chandler's corner before the fight, I read that he will import toys from the US to Brazil for the young kids in his village, this is what a champion is supposed to be. Happy for Do Bronx!

Reactions: CDJ and darko

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I don't understand how someone goes from dominating the standup in round 1 to getting dropped in 10 seconds in the next.

Nice comeback for Oliveira!

member 51464

I hope even the folks who were rooting for Chandler can be happy for Do Bronx tonight. I love that raw, real enthusiasm and emotion.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's been a wild ride with Oliveira over the last 10 years. At times he looked like a future champ and at others it looked like maybe he wasn't going to stick around long. He really struggled at times early in the UFC.

Chandler will be back but he's Gaethje-esque in the amount of damage he takes and that's a tough way to be consistent at the top of 155.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad