GDT: UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Tumenov essentially outboxed Larkin with a battered leg with ease. The man is IMO a top 3 striker in the division

Joe's hard-on for legs kicks is so annoying. His commentary told a completely different story, Tumenov walked him down the whole fight.

member 51464

I don't believe I've ever seen condit fight.

This card has been lackluster thus far. Hoping this last one saves the day.

member 51464

Condit had the first round, easily. Looks like Lawler is still feeling out how to approach Condit having more length.

member 51464

Closer than the first, but that round may still have gone to Condit. Lawler had the huge punch, but it still seemed like Condit did more. Always tough to tell how volume is judged, though.

How do you all have it, 1-1 or 2-0 Condit?

member 51464

Lawler is in a lot of trouble on the scorecards halfway through the 4th I have to think. He is getting more loose, but it isn't showing up, really. He looks fresh but needs to make some **** happen.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Lawler is in a lot of trouble on the scorecards halfway through the 4th I have to think. He is getting more loose, but it isn't showing up, really. He looks fresh but needs to make some **** happen.

He is going to get out pointed if he doesn't land the knock out shot. He's not really taking any real damage but the volume landed by Condit is going to win him the fight on the scorecards.

member 51464

I know there are two guys in a fight, but Robbie is disappointing me. Seems like his entire game plan was just "catch him with a big punch." It is mixed martial arts, man, show me something.

member 51464

If nothing else, 5th round should be fun since Robbie has to knows a knockout or submission is his only shot. Dude is gonna come out swinging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad