GDT: UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Are anti-vaxers against all children vaccines, including hep, Polio, tetanus? Or just flu or whatever?

member 51464

Wait, Urijah is an anti-vaxxer? You ****ing ******. I can't ever cheer for anything but brutal knockouts of him from now on.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Wait, Urijah is an anti-vaxxer? You ****ing ******. I can't ever cheer for anything but brutal knockouts of him from now on.

Same.

Well this has gone OT pretty quick. Haha.

Condit won.

If he does decide to hang them up, my hat's off to him. One of my favourite fighters, would tune into every WEC card he was on. Would be nice if he gets one more fight to pad his bank account before stepping away. Regardless, he'll be missed.

Last edited:

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Condit won that fight. It was closer than the significant strike stats, but Condit won 1, 3, and 4. He certainly had a great attitude about it but I'd be pretty upset if I were him. Guy's chin is ridiculous. Hopefully he doesn't decide to retire.

Condit 1,3,4. Robbery.

Robbie is definitely not a Jon Jones type of a dominant champ but he's a warrior. No one in the division can really beat him dominantly; I wonder how GSP would look against him.
50-45.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
After what Hendricks did to him, I don't know.

That said, GSP is unarguably the best point fighter in MMA history, so he's hard to pick against in the UFC's judging format.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Joe Rogan went off on Twitter about the judging, though seemed to still gave Lawler the edge. His argument was the scoring criteria itself. I think ROAD FC in Korea is going to start a new point-based criteria (1 point for strike, 2 for takedown, 5 for knockdown etc) instead of the 10 point must system.

Is the 10-point must system part of the Unified MMA Rules?

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Joe Rogan went off on Twitter about the judging, though seemed to still gave Lawler the edge. His argument was the scoring criteria itself. I think ROAD FC in Korea is going to start a new point-based criteria (1 point for strike, 2 for takedown, 5 for knockdown etc) instead of the 10 point must system.

Is the 10-point must system part of the Unified MMA Rules?

I believe it is. There's nothing wrong with the 10 point must system. Judges just need to be more comfortable giving out 10-10 scores, 10-8s, even 10-7s. Then there's how a judge decides who won the round in the first place (way too much emphasis on takedowns!).

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto

**** all anti-vaxxers. They'll be the Reason for some next level plague ****.

I'm not much of a flu shot guy but that's changing as I get older and the flu demolishes me when I get it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad