GDT: UFC 194: Rockhold vs. Weidman; McGregor vs. Aldo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

member 51464

Man, maybe it is the bright blue eyes, but Gunnar just looks so helpless right now. Hope he can make it out of the round.

member 51464

Man, props to Gunnar for hanging in there. He has just been dominated and got his ass kicked for two rounds. I will be shocked if he has anything left for the 3rd.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Nelson is getting destroyed....completely lopsided matchup. Haven't seen one guy be a punching bag for 10-minutes like Gunner has been thus far.

member 51464

Gunnar in that awkward position of being just good enough defensively to not get tapped, but the gap in talent was so huge it just meant getting beat on for 15 minutes. Man, poor guy. It will be interesting to see how Gunnar looks after this. That can be the kind of beatdown that lingers psychologically, or inspires him to see how much work he has to do.

member 51464

I hope Yoel Romero wins just because he sounds like King Koopa when he talks, and his post-fight objection to same sex marriage last go-round was hilarious.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Souza and Romero should be an awesome fight. Both guys are chiseled from stone, possess incredible power and can punish their opponents on the mat. Souza has got to be considered the favorite...but a knockout from Romero wouldn't surprise me.

member 51464

It is amazing how everyone is the "arguably the greatest...." something in UFC.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I hope Yoel Romero wins just because he sounds like King Koopa when he talks, and his post-fight objection to same sex marriage last go-round was hilarious.

"Have you forgotten the Jesus?!"

I could ask him the same question. He should be quoting Old Testament verses like Jules Winnfield instead.

member 51464

What a transition from the first half of that round to the second. Damn. Every moment felt like either Romero was going to knock Souza out, but Souza came really damn close to getting that arm bar too.

Dude, you couldn't pay me enough to let Romero punch me. lol. Dude is ****ing built.

member 51464

Souza should go for a takedown here at the end to try to steal round 2

member 51464

I think Romero getting tired and Souza basically having the whole 2nd round to recover means a chance of a Souza submission of Yoel if Yoel doesn't knock him out in the first 90 seconds of the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad