GDT: UFC 194: Rockhold vs. Weidman; McGregor vs. Aldo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nurmagomedov

Apr 13, 2015
Aldo
Rockhold
Jacare
Nelson
Holloway

My picks for tonight. would put absolutely none of my dollars on that. Feel pretty good on the last 3 but the first two i'm like 50,1-49,9 and switching.

SO PUMPED!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The only prediction I feel confident in making is Holloway over Stephens.

The others are way too close to call. If I had to pick, I'd go with Conor, Weidman, Jacare, and Gunnar.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Going Conor, Rockhold (i think Weidman fades into the later rounds), Romero (if Romero can keep on the feet, i like his chance since I've never been sold on Jacare's improved striking), Maia (his wrestling is just going to be the difference), Holloway

member 51464

200px-UFC_194_pre_sale.jpg

Date: December 12, 2015
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Time: 10pm ET/7pm PT
Viewing: PPV

MAIN CARD (PPV)

Featherweight Championship bout: José Aldo (c) vs. Conor McGregor (ic)
Middleweight Championship bout: Chris Weidman (c) vs. Luke Rockhold
Middleweight bout: Ronaldo Souza vs. Yoel Romero
Welterweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Gunnar Nelson
Featherweight bout: Max Holloway vs. Jeremy Stephens

PRELIMINARY CARD (Fox Sports 1, TSN)

Bantamweight bout: Urijah Faber vs. Frankie Saenz
Women's Strawweight bout: Tecia Torres vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
Welterweight bout: Warlley Alves vs. Colby Covington
Lightweight bout: Leonardo Santos vs. Kevin Lee

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass)

Lightweight bout: Joe Proctor vs. Magomed Mustafaev
Lightweight bout: John Makdessi vs. Yancy Medeiros
Welterweight bout: Court McGee vs. Márcio Alexandre Jr.
What time is the Fight Pass and then the prelim at?

member 51464

Thanks, man. Here is to hoping this card is as good as the last one with McGregor on it. That was some all-time goodness.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Ahh this is finally happening, such a great card top to bottom! I can't recall ever being this excited for co-main events.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
So excited!!

Will be purchasing this card to watch with my pops as he's finally starting to enjoy watching MMA. I think the last card I bought was a GSP card so it's been a while!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I'm jacked for this card, but I have an exam from 8-10pm... I'm hoping I can tear through it and get home in time for the start of the main card.

S A W F T*

Can someone please PM me a stream link once the fights start?

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
Finally signed up for Fight Pass. It's really nice to be able to see all the fighters as people and not fleshy blobs on the screen. Might even switch over the xbox and watch it on the big screen. I'm like a kid in a candy store at this point.

member 51464

Man, don't **** with Dagestan.

I am looking forward to seeing Faber fight. It has been a while. I used to love seeing him on WEC on Friday nights.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Haven't posted much lately, but some great fights the last couple nights. Ferguson and Edgar were awesome last night.

Great finish there for Alves. Guy is legit, loved him on TUF.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Man, don't **** with Dagestan.

I am looking forward to seeing Faber fight. It has been a while. I used to love seeing him on WEC on Friday nights.

I don't remember WEC really being on Fridays. Mostly weekends with maybe some Wednesday cards.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Been awhile. Agreed on Faber though, always excited to see him fight.

member 51464

I don't remember WEC really being on Fridays. Mostly weekends with maybe some Wednesday cards.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Been awhile. Agreed on Faber though, always excited to see him fight.

Oh, I am probably wrong. For some reason my memories of watching him on WEC are all on the big screen in my parent's home when visiting from college or overseas. So it could've been any night!

But, he doesn't look so hot thus far.

member 51464

Agreed with Jasper. I have no problem dropping 50 bones when I feel it is a quality card.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad