GDT: UFC 194: Rockhold vs. Weidman; McGregor vs. Aldo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

member 51464

I didn;t even realize Edgar and Mendes were fighting this week! First time seeing Frankie fight, so I am excited.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I didn;t even realize Edgar and Mendes were fighting this week! First time seeing Frankie fight, so I am excited.

There's so many of those for me as I was looking at the cards. I completely forgot some of these guys were fighting this week. Aljamain Sterling is on the Fight Pass prelims on that first card. That Edgar/Mendes main card is going to be so good.

member 51464

A shame the Thursday night card is so late. Some of us have an early bedtime...

Nurmagomedov

Apr 13, 2015
Lol at having the 11-0, ranked 5th in division fighter being buried on the prelims of a fight pass event because he wants to fight out his contract and test the market.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Gunnar vs Maia has the potential to be sick too. Gunnar probably tries to keep it standing but I really hope we see some grappling in that one.

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
Watching the weigh-ins for FN.

Wild speculation, but Phillipe Nover looks maybe the roidiest I've ever seen a 45er look.

I remember him back from UF, but didn't realise he'd already had a fight back in the UFC. Good for him working his way back.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Pretty uneventful presser today. McGregor was very calm. Even nodded in respect to Aldo after their staredown. That was good to see. There have been so many antics over the several months this fight has been planned I really didn't need more. Very few questions for Rockhold/Weidman, and even less for Frankie/Chad. Rockhold looked a little bigger than Weidman.

member 51464

I am rooting for Sage since his name is Sage and he came out to a rap remix of "Our God is an Awesome God." haha

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sterling with a nice win. He can be a contender in that division so hopefully the UFC signs him.

Questionable stand up in the Sage fight but Pfister wasn't really doing anything. All Sage from then on and he looked impressive. UFC needs good young talent so I'm happy to see him get the win.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
All Rose in the first round. Nasty cut.

edit: On second thought, not a bad cut. It's below the eye.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Can't believe Paige escaped there but either way she's down big after 3 rounds. Needs a finish.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rose looks really good in there and Paige is tough as hell. I thought she was going to snap her arm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad