GWT: UCL R16 First Legs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There's a difference between bring the coach who was in charge for a UCL and being the reason. Tuchel is unambiguously why we won the champions league
I mean if you like playing 3rd fiddle by a distance more power to you but with that squad they should be challenging more. It’s so incredibly obvious chelsea have a great team why can’t they mount a better challenge? Why do they play like Getafe?

Reactions: luiginb

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I mean if you like playing 3rd fiddle by a distance more power to you but with that squad they should be challenging more. It’s so incredibly obvious chelsea have a great team why can’t they mount a better challenge? Why do they play like Getafe?
They literally were and were scoring/creating a bunch early on and then your replacements in the system for Chilwell and Reece are Marcos Alonso and Azpilicueta.

Then you factor in the injuries, and COVID.

We still have done well in cup competitions.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They literally were and were scoring/creating a bunch early on and then your replacements in the system for Chilwell and Reece are Marcos Alonso and Azpilicueta.

Then you factor in the injuries, and COVID.

We still have done well in cup competitions.
Every team dealt with injuries and covid. Lfc lost 2 of their best players for a month and still managed to compete… it doesn’t hold water given tuchel’s history.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Every team dealt with injuries and covid. Lfc lost 2 of their best players for a month and still managed to compete… it doesn’t hold water given tuchel’s history.
Lfc is a machine and is in like year 7 of klopp with all his players and better understanding.

Pretty sure Tuchel is in like month 14

Salah, Mane, Jota have all started over 19 matches

Chelsea’s only forward with more than 13 starts is Mount - he has 16.

Come on man

(Premier League)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lfc is a machine and is in like year 7 of klopp with all his players and better understanding.

Pretty sure Tuchel is in like month 14

Salah, Mane, Jota have all started over 19 matches

Chelsea’s only forward with more than 13 starts is Mount - he has 16.

Come on man
Because chelsea have signed 12 forwards… lfc have no other choice but to throw those players on weekly. Chelsea is deeper and better set up to deal with the long season. Yet I see the likes of Villarreal playing better .

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Seriously? Look it again. De Ligt's positionning is... I don't even know what it is.

EDIT : Also I don't hate the kid, I hate his salary.
I though you were replying to my post about rabiot’s tackle… my fingers are trigger happy today.

De ligt was clearly sleeping on that play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad