U17 World Hockey Challenge

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
You should not read too much into the order they list the lines. From what I have seen, few players have received more ice-time than him. And in other games/teams top lines have been listed as third or fourth and whatnot. Seems pretty random
I agree but he's not putting up points... It's all very weird to me. Dominated at hlinka which is U18 and meh at U17???

Of course I haven't seen a game. Hoping I can find it Thursday night or that they win so I can watch it them on Saturday

Reactions: Preds666

Shmookpup

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone know of a livestream for today's games and wanna hit me up in the DMs with it? Can't find anything anywhere

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
Does anyone know of a livestream for today's games and wanna hit me up in the DMs with it? Can't find anything anywhere
I tried the first day too see if the games were avaible to stream, i looked at many streaming sites and the games were scheduled at some sites, but you couldnt click on the games. Anyway it seems like the medal games wont be pay to view, so theres a chance you can stream it.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
0-0 Finland and Czechs going into third.

not watching but my inferences:

Czechs have had 4 to 1 PP advantage and Finland is outshooting them.

That is not good. Usually the 'hockey gods' punish teams that don't score on the PP with a PP goal against. So I'll guess that the Czechs get a penalty and Finland wins 1-0.

Again, f*** hockey Canada for not making this available. Wasn't sure if I've mentioned that.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Looks like we scored with a minute left and then added an empty netter to go up 2-0 with seconds left!

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria

That is not good. Usually the 'hockey gods' punish teams that don't score on the PP with a PP goal against. So I'll guess that the Czechs get a penalty and Finland wins 1-0.

Again, f*** hockey Canada for not making this available. Wasn't sure if I've mentioned that.
My favorite part is that I still have to watch ads after paying $15 to watch a livestream. wtf.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
My favorite part is that I still have to watch ads after paying $15 to watch a livestream. wtf.
I almost paid for the game tonight as I figured it was at least 50% I wouldn't see them again.

Glad I didn't. That's brutal.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia

Give em hell CB.........................they've earned it

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
Fun game between CAN R and CAN W, CAN-W won 4-3 in OT. My three most noticeable players would be McKenna, Reschny, and Schaefer.

Reschny plays a little hectic, but he played a lot and has a good motor. McKenna plays at superspeed and looked great, but struggled at finishing. He certainly a pass-first player, but that could change as he gets better. Schaefer also played a lot and was both solid defensively, and great in transition. He's a great skater, and has good offensive instincts.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hey, is this a good time to talk about the Edmonton oilers?
lol

It is... my guess is we lose 10-11 to San Jose.

I'm watching the EHT game against Sweden right now to warm me up... double Czech wins followed by my Oil losing to SJ.

The war for the basement floor!

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
lol

It is... my guess is we lose 10-11 to San Jose.

I'm watching the EHT game against Sweden right now to warm me up... double Czech wins followed by my Oil losing to SJ.

The war for the basement floor!
I live with a MAJOR Edmonton fan right now ( he listens to all the radio/net stuff and calls in and everything....................... you should see him in action these days, it's affecting his whole daily life. It\s a task even to sit and watch an oil game with him he's losing his mind.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I live with a MAJOR Edmonton fan right now ( he listens to all the radio/net stuff and calls in and everything....................... you should see him in action these days, it's affecting his whole daily life. It\s a task even to sit and watch an oil game with him he's losing his mind.
It is shocking how bad we are but when you watch the games... we look terrible on D. Goalies are eating shit for it but the D is my bigger issue.

I blame Holland.. f*** him.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
It is shocking how bad we are but when you watch the games... we look terrible on D. Goalies are eating shit for it but the D is my bigger issue.

I blame Holland.. f*** him.
Yeah, the D...........................stinky, so stinky, you add to that MCD and the panzer not being MCD and the panzer and it's the perfect brew for a disaster.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, the D...........................stinky, so stinky, you add to that MCD and the panzer not being MCD and the panzer and it's the perfect brew for a disaster.
It's been either awful or hillarious.

I didn't like how we were built for playoffs but I was very certain that the regular season would be relatively straight forward.

How you feeling about your Habs?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
It's been either awful or hillarious.

I didn't like how we were built for playoffs but I was very certain that the regular season would be relatively straight forward.

How you feeling about your Habs?
The other night in the Vancouver game, they were all over them in the first period but then one soft play that led to a soft goal by Skinnerl and.....................collapse. The only way they can possibly get out of this hole is for DRAI and MC carrying them and that ain't happening. It's going to be tough to climb out of this. It's a team with a ton of holes right now.

My Habs? we aren't every good and have such a long way to go. Dach going down really removed our margin for error in taking an ever so slight chance of improvement in the standings I have bad dreams at night our last 2 drafts may have set us further back then we had to be. It's still wait and see.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The other night in the Vancouver game, they were all over them in the first period but then one soft play that led to a soft goal by Skinnerl and.....................collapse. The only way they can possibly get out of this hole is for DRAI and MC carrying them and that ain't happening. It's going to be tough to climb out of this. It's a team with a ton of holes right now.

My Habs? we aren't every good and have such a long way to go. Dach going down really removed our margin for error in taking an ever so slight chance of improvement in the standings I have bad dreams at night our last 2 drafts may have set us further back then we had to be. It's still wait and see.
So what would the Oil fan in your house say about you during Habs games?lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
He would say I am like the Sphinx in the desert, ever watching............................always silent.
1699581843113.png

I think it's fair to say that HF hates the OIl and are really enjoying watching our collapse!lol

Sphinx is a great analogy! I was sad Dobes has had a rough start. And Mysak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad