Two USHL joining the OHL

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Burlington is in the process of approving a new development in the west end of their city, with the QEW right beside it, and they plan to include an OHL sized building.

Burlington would be interesting but would Hamilton fans go to Burlington and vacate their support for Brantford? I think they would need that to happen. I am not sure Oakville would be enough of a catchment to work. Thoughts?

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Burlington would be interesting but would Hamilton fans go to Burlington and vacate their support for Brantford? I think they would need that to happen. I am not sure Oakville would be enough of a catchment to work. Thoughts?
Are Hamilton fans actually going to Brantford to watch games?

I could see Burlington working, Mike Farwell commented that he thinks Burlington, Chatham, Cornwall and Belleville should all be welcomed into the fray with an expansion team

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Are Hamilton fans actually going to Brantford to watch games?

I could see Burlington working, Mike Farwell commented that he thinks Burlington, Chatham, Cornwall and Belleville should all be welcomed into the fray with an expansion team

I do think many Bulldog fans followed them to Brantford. It is not like Brantford is a long drive. Assuming you are not driving form downtown Hamilton and you are closer to Ancaster, I think you are looking at a 30 minute drive.

Brantford fans can comment though.

One of Belleville or Cornwall needs to join the league to keep five teams east of Toronto for a divisional alignment that makes sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad